Incriminator

Open Again!

Okay guys we are back in the house and ready to rock it again. Last week was a rough week to see Jonny go - but now I'm back and focused more than ever. It seems sad to think, but back in 2003ish Jonny machined the first Warden which at the time was a beast even more so than it is now, people have slightly caught up since then - we had to use an overhead crane to lower the top plate down - only to break the chain. May will mark the month that the Warden comes out after years and years of work.

I'm ready to bring the pain in the lanes once again.......Gear up, its going to be a hell of a ride!

Just a thought but maybe since he had a hand in the Warden you could do a special run in memory of him or something. Like a special dustcap or something. Just a thought. Glad ya'll are back.

Glad to see you back, hope all is well and agree with above post. IA 4 Life!!

yea ...its sad-hard if u lose someone close to u...they will allways be remembered ...but lifegoeson.jpg

Looking forward to the great things to come. I'm sure he would be proud

im sorry for ur loss...the warden series is sure to be a beast..i cant wait to see some fellow IA users slaying people in the lanes!

indeed it sucks to lose someone, had 2 friends die this past weekend. a detective that was drunk out of his mind crashed into their car, and they burned to death. cop was ok but dont know whats gonna happen. i just found out this morning when i read the news. i hope that cop gets a life sentence and his rep as a good cop is not used in his jury.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1524354...-041309.article