Sign in to follow this  
tosh

xcon sealed

i've always liked sealed boxes and i've never had 18's. i've always gone for sounding good and it's always been plenty loud. would i t be better to do a ported box tuned real low? but i think i really do want to try them sealed.

have you ever had a ported box?

if you havnt id go with ported and if you have id still go with ported.

thats just me though.

Edited by iputon326

i've always liked sealed boxes and i've never had 18's. i've always gone for sounding good and it's always been plenty loud. would i t be better to do a ported box tuned real low? but i think i really do want to try them sealed.

thats just me though.

nope never had a real ported box I think ill try to do one for 2 xcon 18 with 15 to 20 cubes before driver displacement and bracing I like to try to copy one of thumppers flared port box if he dosent mind I doubt it will look as good as his but practice makes perfect I have a lot of wood working skills and some fiberglass skills and all of the tools and time lol :wacky::detail: just got to wait for some money

Edited by BIG JAY

thats just me though.

nope never had a real ported box I think ill try to do one for 2 xcon 18 with 15 to 20 cubes before driver displacement and bracing I like to try to copy one of thumppers flared port box if he dosent mind I doubt it will look as good as his but practice makes perfect I have a lot of wood working skills and some fiberglass skills and all of the tools and time lol :wacky::detail: just got to wait for some money

that box is gona be huge :D

i think ur gona like it ported.