4X4AUTIGER

12" Bl vs. 15" Q

Alright first off sorry for so many topics about all the subs. Im just in the process of deciding and im all over the place lol. But i think i have narrowed it down to either 1 12" Bl with BP Power and Flatwind Coil or 1 15" Q with BP Power. Both will be ported. I will use the US Amps MD 1D (underrated 1200w @ 1 ohm). I drive a 2004 Ford F-150 and will be taking out one of my back seats so i have about 7cuft to work with. As of now i am leaning towards the Q because it is about $70 cheaper and because i also listen to not only rap but country alot... Just want to hear some thoughts and opinions. Thanks

Goal?

Umm i mean i want something where i can turn it up and it be loud and hit the lows... but i also want something where i can listen to some country and not be swallowed in bass lol

well some of that is in your settings alone.

i would say Q but you will just blow it.... so BL it is.

Is that your only goal? Easy solution:

L-pad, gain knob, sub-level control...and a BTL.

Your goals aren't clear but I am not so sure you are searching out for the right solution on your own either.

Is that your only goal? Easy solution:

L-pad, gain knob, sub-level control...and a BTL.

Your goals aren't clear but I am not so sure you are searching out for the right solution on your own either.

I would love a BTL! But theyre out of my budget. But yeah im 18 and very new to car audio. I need some help lol

he wont blow the Q. that amp is perfect for it. 1200-1500 watts is just right with the BP option that he's getting. BP option add 200-500 rms. so that makes the Q 1200-1500 rms. get the Q.

he wont blow the Q. that amp is perfect for it. 1200-1500 watts is just right with the BP option that he's getting. BP option add 200-500 rms. so that makes the Q 1200-1500 rms. get the Q.

My friend there is much more than just watts that breaks speakers, its idiots with volume knobs.

He will most likely blow the Q, that is whey we recommend the BL as it will take the power better, and sound just as good as the Q considering his musical preferences.

My friend there is much more than just watts that breaks speakers, its idiots with volume knobs.

He will most likely blow the Q, that is whey we recommend the BL as it will take the power better, and sound just as good as the Q considering his musical preferences.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. get a professional to adjust volume knobs and dont touch it. you'll be alright.

stylez.... shut up. :D

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. get a professional to adjust volume knobs and dont touch it. you'll be alright.

I am. I adjust gains for customers the right way, and you know what happens? They come in a week later wanting to warranty their sub!

There is no reason for him to buy the Q. He won't be listening to any true low music.

Now stop your damn arguing.

Idk what everyone is arguing about. It is a very straight forward answer to your problem. Your gonna listen to country then get the Q. Your gonna mainly listen to rap then get the BL or you CAN get the Q and just not be an arseho to the volume know or else you'll be paying for it. You dont have to worry about the Q when you listen to country because who honestly bumps hardcore to country? no one lol. So jus be smart about it.

Q = 1000 watts RMS

BL = 1000 watts RMS but can handle more

The US amp will be perfect for both of them, don't worry.

Base it on what you listen to more.

lol.