tech2332

Fi SSD or Re Se

So i'm going to have someone build me a custom box for my single cab truck. I have a MTX RFL600D that pushes 600 Watts Rms @ 2 Ohms. I was wondering what would be better a RE SE 10" or FI SSD 10"? What should I port it to for rap and hiphop?

Those Re's are some great woofers. My bud was puttin solid 1100 rms on his, and that was pretty much its mechanical limits. I would go ported yes.

They are great sounding woofers. I'd say 1-1.25@32-34hz. I had a 12 and it got loud and sounded good doing it...you'll be pleased.

Cool so I guess i'll go with the RE SE 10". It's also cheaper. :D

why ask a type of question like this in an "FI" forum. It's like walking into a chevy dealership and asking "Hey, should I buy a ford or chevy?"

why ask a type of question like this in an "FI" forum. It's like walking into a chevy dealership and asking "Hey, should I buy a ford or chevy?"

Just cuz its an Fi Forum does't mean everyboxdy here is gonna like it. Besides if you look at the replies they both said RE SE. So "I guess i'm gonna go wit the Ford".

The SSD is a far better woofer than the SE. Especially when you start adding on the options Fi offers.

The SE is also made in China (parts and assembly). Fi woofers are hand built in the USA. Quality control at its finest.

the news ones I would give the ssd to, but the old re se's I would say would give the ssd a run for its money.

IIRC the SSD is more comparable to the SX in output.

Edited by bromo

The SSD is a far better woofer than the SE. Especially when you start adding on the options Fi offers.

The SE is also made in China (parts and assembly). Fi woofers are hand built in the USA. Quality control at its finest.

/thread