Jeremy

possible amp

I can find better things to spend the money on. What are your intentions with the amp?

just to power my subs. probably looking to use my current bandpass but just change the subs in it. a buddy tells me that for the budget that he would reccommend infinity 10w30s or 10w20s. he's seems to know his stuff. his system sounds pretty good and he's very budget oriented.

Jeremy

I have an SPL amp for sale that would be much better then the lanzar. Ill sell it to you for $110 shipped as long as you live in the states. EDIT: now I see your in canada, get me your address and I can quote you on shipping.

Here is the FS link with the specs and pics.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=2685

Ditch the bandpass, not helping your wanting for clean precise sound any.

unless it's a custom-built setup, no pre-fab bandpass is going to sound good. only custom made 4th order boxes (and there are only a handful of these that i've seen) actually sound good.

what would you guys reccommend?

Depends on the subs. Usually, sealed or port tuned low is my preference. As for an amp, what is your price range?

how do u tune the box. if i told you what i would be putting in the box could someone build the box for me? price?

as for amp, looking at the one posted above if shipping isn't too much.

Jeremy

how do u tune the box. if i told you what i would be putting in the box could someone build the box for me? price?

as for amp, looking at the one posted above if shipping isn't too much.

Jeremy

Shipping won't be bad on that amp.

I could built you a box, since I am in Canada also, but it probably would be best just to find someone in your area. Look on www.canadiancaraudio.com for someone, shouldn't be hard.

Tuning is determined by the enclosure volume, port area and the port length. I could do the design for you if you want.

YGPM on shipping