sundownz

SAZ-2000D Pre-Sale OPEN

$485 from April 19th on until they arrive around the end of June (ETA is around the end of June).

500@4ohm

1000@2ohm

2000@1ohm

Rated at 12.8 volts

ALASKA AND HAWAII ADD $15

Regular MSRP = $899 / MAP = $625

PROTOTYPE PICTURES:

Picture029.jpg

* Production models will have the mirrored part number like the 1500D.

Picture039.jpg

* SAZ-2000D requires external fuse. Production will have the "new case" with internal fins.

Picture013.jpg

* SAZ-2000D in the center

You can see test results vs. our other amps here:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=24776

---

THIS IS FOR USA ONLY. To pre-order internationally contact your local distributor:

http://www.sundownaudio.com/dealers.html#international

CANADIANS -- E-Mail Brad @ Smart Auto Sound -- smartass@bell.blackberry.net

These are pre-selling pretty quick :) We may be shipping out most of them by the time they get here at this rate!

Jacob,

Quick question what are the dimensions of this amp? looks like it is 20inch long?

i see the saz-3500d's have came in and are being shipped, any word on the sz-2000d's. or is the delivery date still around the eta date. what is the w x h x l of amp

i have a 2003 saturn ion with a 105 amp alternator (eventually will be upgraded when and if i can find one), i was only familiar with optima batteries and xstatic batcaps till recently i read up on xs powermaster. i am going to go with a redtop primary battery and xstatic batcap 2000 as the secondary battery, i was wondering what powermaster would be suitable for my setup.

i have a 2003 saturn ion with a 105 amp alternator (eventually will be upgraded when and if i can find one), i was only familiar with optima batteries and xstatic batcaps till recently i read up on xs powermaster. i am going to go with a redtop primary battery and xstatic batcap 2000 as the secondary battery, i was wondering what powermaster would be suitable for my setup.

have you heard of kinetik? lol!! and it might be suitable depending on your setup...which is....what? lol!

Id go with a D3400 under the hood should slide right in you will want the I-bar to addapt to the side terminals then Id go with anything from the D2400 to the D3100 in the trunk

im looking at kinetik now, the website said i should replace my primary battery with a hc1400 and my secondary battery with a hc1800

Jacob,

Quick question what are the dimensions of this amp? looks like it is 20inch long?

494mm length

19.44"

Id go with a D3400 under the hood should slide right in you will want the I-bar to addapt to the side terminals then Id go with anything from the D2400 to the D3100 in the trunk

if i do get a powermaster d3400 as a primary battery, why would i want to get another one for my secondary battery. my systems rms is close to 3000 watts; not familiar with xz powermaster batteries. would it be better to go with optima redtop for primary and powermaster for secondary battery or xs powermaster as the primary and secondary battery. appreciate the help and info

which would be better for the saz-2000d, box is 6.01 ft^3 @ 30 hz: ssa xcon18" or fi car audio btl18". for a daily system to hit killer chest pounding lows

well i looked at he dc lvl 4xl, and its in the runnings; i also looking at ascendant audio mayhem 18" or sundown nightshade 18. whats the x-max on the nightshade 18"s

theres a lot of people getin xcons now. id go with the sundown though.

What does the saz-2000d put out at 0.5 ohms? I looking to get this amp to power my nightshade 15d1

question: the fuses are INTERNAL fuses on the amp, so if one of them blows I would have to open the case to get to the fuse? Also in the above picture I didn't notice any fuse(maxi?)? Did I miss them or are they not in that pic?

there are no fuses on the amp, you will have to run a 200A fuse in-line from the battery to the amps (12v+) power terminal

there are no fuses on the amp, you will have to run a 200A fuse in-line from the battery to the amps (12v+) power terminal

O got ya! that makes sense! 200amp inline fuse! I guess i was confused (which isn't hard to do to me lol) when it said requires external fuses lol i was like what i have to supply those stupid little maxi fuses lol!!

thanks!

no problem at all