sundownz

SAZ-2000D Pre-Sale OPEN

I have a stock 90 amp alternator, and battery with 2 Deka 9A31's in the spare tire well running an SAZ-3000D and an SAX-100.4 with NO issues at all :)

Could you possibly take a picture and show me how you have your batteries mounted because Im looking for ideas and the only places I came up with is the spare tire well (spare tire gone) but then I was wondering how I would chare them being that my box is on top of the batteries. The other spot is beside the box above the rear tires in the corner by the trunk opening.

Should I keep my stock battery and get one or two deka 31's; get rid of stock battery and replace it with a deka 9a34 and get just one deka 9a31, appreciate it Duran?

I have a stock 90 amp alternator, and battery with 2 Deka 9A31's in the spare tire well running an SAZ-3000D and an SAX-100.4 with NO issues at all :)

Could you possibly take a picture and show me how you have your batteries mounted because Im looking for ideas and the only places I came up with is the spare tire well (spare tire gone) but then I was wondering how I would chare them being that my box is on top of the batteries. The other spot is beside the box above the rear tires in the corner by the trunk opening.

Should I keep my stock battery and get one or two deka 31's; get rid of stock battery and replace it with a deka 9a34 and get just one deka 9a31, appreciate it Duran?

i'm in the same situation as you man it's sketchy (the stock alt and all), only difference being that 2500 watts will be the most i'll be putting in, and like i said i'm keeping my stock alt and will be running 2 optima yellowtops front and rear, the big 3 done in all 0/1, and a stinger 5 farad cap...i know a lot of people say caps are useless but i've done my research and i know it'll help me in my situation.. have you considered optima batteries? theyre not much more expensive than those deka batteries and you can probably find a place near you that sells them rather than paying shipping on a battery.. just my two sense..don't stone me haha

i'm in the same situation as you man it's sketchy (the stock alt and all), only difference being that 2500 watts will be the most i'll be putting in, and like i said i'm keeping my stock alt and will be running 2 optima yellowtops front and rear, the big 3 done in all 0/1, and a stinger 5 farad cap...i know a lot of people say caps are useless but i've done my research and i know it'll help me in my situation.. have you considered optima batteries? theyre not much more expensive than those deka batteries and you can probably find a place near you that sells them rather than paying shipping on a battery.. just my two sense..don't stone me haha

yeah i used to have an optima battery but from my understanding price is going up and quality is going down on their products. I vouched to never use their products again since one of their batteries started to leak on me. but i do appreciate the input, plus dekas are cheaper and better numbers

yeah i used to have an optima battery but from my understanding price is going up and quality is going down on their products. I vouched to never use their products again since one of their batteries started to leak on me. but i do appreciate the input, plus dekas are cheaper and better numbers

oh damn... just like everything else thats once good..quality down price up...i'd probably go with the deka also its just that i'm getting the optimas from a car audio place near me so i might have a little warranty or something and if something was to happen like that my buddy there would probably help me out.. plus i might get them a little less than msrp ;)

oh damn... just like everything else thats once good..quality down price up...i'd probably go with the deka also its just that i'm getting the optimas from a car audio place near me so i might have a little warranty or something and if something was to happen like that my buddy there would probably help me out.. plus i might get them a little less than msrp ;)

yeah thats a bet, I would go optima's too; kinda like an allday everyday warranty. I know your probably convinced on getting the capacitor but I do suggest to not get it, but to each its own. After reading that you said you were going to get one I researched on way people have pulled away from these past few years and I can understand.

read http://www.isyougeekedup.com/car-audio-capacitors-are-a-waste-of-money/http://www.isyougeekedup.com/car-audio-capacitors-are-a-waste-of-money/

just my .02

yeah thats a bet, I would go optima's too; kinda like an allday everyday warranty. I know your probably convinced on getting the capacitor but I do suggest to not get it, but to each its own. After reading that you said you were going to get one I researched on way people have pulled away from these past few years and I can understand.

read http://www.isyougeekedup.com/car-audio-capacitors-are-a-waste-of-money/http://www.isyougeekedup.com/car-audio-capacitors-are-a-waste-of-money/

just my .02

yea i definately know what you mean theres a large line between people who believe in them and those who don't. but every setup is different you know what i mean.. everyones electrical system is different. all situations are different in soooooooo many ways it's ridiculous haha. so it's hard to tell ya know. nothings really sure idk... but i figured i try one out for myself and hopefully my alternator will handle it all and i'll save myself some money. who knows i can only try it out and go from there lol

Those Deka batteries are like 3 Optima's combined. They are mounted on their sides in me spare tire well, that's about it.

Those Deka batteries are like 3 Optima's combined. They are mounted on their sides in me spare tire well, that's about it.

oh damn..time to do some more research haha.. whered u buy yours?

oh damn..time to do some more research haha.. whered u buy yours?

Well they are massive batteries, 70 lbs. each. I got them from www.remybattery.com

Duran,

how do you charge your batteries being their in the spare tire well or do they not need to be charged often (depends on playing time and abuse) and how did you mount them on their sides (what did you use). Because I know their not just sitting their, if so wouldnt speed bumps, potholes or dips in the road cause worrying.

Well they are massive batteries, 70 lbs. each. I got them from www.remybattery.com

yea i was checking out that site earlier so i compared the two and the deka is definately superior.. i just don't want to get fucked on shipping. how much did they charge you for shipping?

Edited by mbarber25

For an saz-2000d, sax-100.4 and sax-125.2 should I go with option one or two.

Option #1- Stock Battery & 2 Deka Intimidators 9A31(or will I just need one 9A31)

Option #2- Deka Intimidator 9A34 & Deka Intimidator 9A31

Thankx.

Duran,

how do you charge your batteries being their in the spare tire well or do they not need to be charged often (depends on playing time and abuse) and how did you mount them on their sides (what did you use). Because I know their not just sitting their, if so wouldnt speed bumps, potholes or dips in the road cause worrying.

I have a run of 3/0 gauge to them.

There is a spot in the center of my spare tire well that you secure the spare tire with, they are bolted too it.

yea i was checking out that site earlier so i compared the two and the deka is definately superior.. i just don't want to get fucked on shipping. how much did they charge you for shipping?

It was $206.xx shipped to my door, in Idaho.

For an saz-2000d, sax-100.4 and sax-125.2 should I go with option one or two.

Option #1- Stock Battery & 2 Deka Intimidators 9A31(or will I just need one 9A31)

Option #2- Deka Intimidator 9A34 & Deka Intimidator 9A31

Thankx.

I would go with option 1.

It was $206.xx shipped to my door, in Idaho.

oh that's not bad at all. i'm from Mass. and theyre out of Wisconsin and thats basically the same distance as them to you in Idaho. might have to change my mind lol. thanks for the help bro.

Latest word is next week or so due to the Holiday coming up.

thats what im talking about Jacob, way to brighten up my holiday with excellent news.

x2 ^^^ but only if i had a subwoofer to compliment the lovely amp :/ .....someday though :) and that's the day i jump up and down like a little girl.

so Jacob how will this process go, once you get them.

yayyyy :) we'll get tracking stuff right?

only lucky ppl get tracking numbers! lol! and the unlucky ppl just get surprised one day lol!!!

Edited by CrazyKenKid