Sign in to follow this  
phresh

2 Xcons on a Sundown 1500

Do you think its worth upgrading from 2 Icons to 2 Xcons with only 1500 watts?

its what i have and i love it man i wouldn't not recommend it. you wont get full output but when you get more power latter you'll be blown away man.

its what i have and i love it man i wouldn't not recommend it. you wont get full output but when you get more power latter you'll be blown away man.

Thats what I will probably do. I have 2 BLs now but with that deal Audible Customs is doing Im going to get a new setup just to change things up. Are the Xcon much louder than the Icons?

You will be better off getting another 1500D, or selling your current one and getting a 3000D

Like said above, it would be a great thing to take advantage of the enclosure deal, and you'll be all ready to upgrade your amps later down the road. Just add another 1500D to the mix or buy a 3500D. Either way, you'll be very very happy with the outcome.

Thats what I was going to do. Im only a freshman in college so I can only do so much at a time. I was going to buy the Xcons & then later on down the road buy a alternator & the 3000 or 3500.

I know someone who would trade my Sundown 1500 for a AQ2200. Do you think I should do it since I will be getting the Xcons?

No, the Sundown is plenty powerful.

If it where me, i'd pick up a used 1500d and strap them together, perfect set up then. :gift:

I agree.