Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

2006 charger with 6 pairs of 6.5 components

How does that sound with componets up top?

Huh? Huh? What? LOL

NICE!! And it looks so clean.

:fing34:

*Quick Question - Could you make a box for 2 Icon 15s and have them fit in a Charger either through the trunk or from the back seats? I dont know if the trunk is big enough. I dont want to but I might have to go with 12s. I want 7-8cuft after displacement and not including port area.

ain't gonna happen. Gonna have to go with the 12's But since you're going to get a free enclosure use the extra money and upgrade to the XCONS.

ain't gonna happen. Gonna have to go with the 12's But since you're going to get a free enclosure use the extra money and upgrade to the XCONS.

Thats what I was thinking but just seeing if there were some miracle way. Lol.

The Xcon 12s would be just fine!

We can MAKE it work. Paypal me 4 grand we'll get the car shipped to me. I'll cut out the back deck, build a nice little fiberglass enclosure firing the subs out a custom built rear deck with a nice little amprack in the trunk. If I can put a 42 inch plasma in a Caprice I can make dam near anything happen. :fing34:

We can MAKE it work. Paypal me 4 grand we'll get the car shipped to me. I'll cut out the back deck, build a nice little fiberglass enclosure firing the subs out a custom built rear deck with a nice little amprack in the trunk. If I can put a 42 inch plasma in a Caprice I can make dam near anything happen. :fing34:

LOL... I dont have money like THAT... just yet. ;)

But when I do I will be contacting you to do a dream car.

Still in college working on my masters in finance.

At least you are in the right major. Everybody needs help with there finances now a days.