draggnwagon

nightshade 12 and 1 saz 1500

just wondering if 1 nightshade 12 and saz1500 in my waggon would worth a shot. im getting my a$$ beat in meca as2 i know i have a big space to fill but i love to do crazy things. i love the thiught of single subs. one more thing does anyone have a used saz1500

just wondering if 1 nightshade 12 and saz1500 in my waggon would worth a shot. im getting my a$$ beat in meca as2 i know i have a big space to fill but i love to do crazy things. i love the thiught of single subs. one more thing does anyone have a used saz1500

natetate has a 12'' nightshade and 1500d for sale

go to the "for sale section" and find his thread. click on his name and choose "send a private message"

i dont know man. U can run up to an 80A fuse in your class... IF you are just burping, i'd look into a 2000-3000w amp personally.

Chances are, if u do not know already, your burping frequency has rise which is probably at least 2x DCR so u will need a bigger amp.

If you know what your rise is... make sure u get an amp that can do it's best power at that ohm load.

Remember, fuses can take 2-3x their rated power for a couple seconds. So, you need somethin that will actually pull 160-240A of actual current... not theoretical current.

If u bassrace, you must attenuate the output level.

IMO you will need more surface area. Thefordmccord's wagon didn't like a street setup and it was 4 15's and 2 3000ds. That car is hard to get headrest scores out of but driveby is where that vehicle is at.

I am runnin 15" nightshade off sundown 3k in as2 and it did not pop fuses in my run yesterday

the wagons all i have to play with now. my wife would have a fit if did spl with my suburban. the wagon is the toy just trying to get the most i can on a firefighter budget. i can run 85amps of fusing with one 12.

the wagons all i have to play with now. my wife would have a fit if did spl with my suburban. the wagon is the toy just trying to get the most i can on a firefighter budget. i can run 85amps of fusing with one 12.

I just got a single 12'' nightshade and I run a 1500 in s1. You can get a burp off on 40 amps of fusing, but you also have to roll the volume. I know you could get 85 amps to hold though. I think you should do a single 15'' and a 1500. That gives you 80 amps of fusing and more surface area as well. Or even better a single 18'' and 70 amps of fusing.

Edited by cman0655555

im learning and trying to keep it simple too! dont want to get my a$$ beat either. just trying tobe competitive

1 nightshade 12'' and a sundown 3000D is what I would do!