Sign in to follow this  
Earsplitter

Recone kit i orderd, no confirmation, no shipment tracking, no email r

so what is it with fi customer service :/

do they not give you a shipping / payment confirmation email at the least?

I ordered a recone kit on friday may 22nd before 3pm and have yet to hear a damn peep from anyone @ fi

yet they had no problem communicating with me through email pre-payment being sent...

i'd like to not put fi under the shitty customer service category, but it's heading that way.

i sent out an e-mail to scott / nick / recone / orders @ ficaraudio.com, hopefully I get some kinda results.

I trust everything will be resolved, but when? how long must I wait? if it hasn't even been processed and shipped yet i'll be pretty effin pissed..

its only wednesday now. they probably didnt even get the order until monday since you ordered it on friday.

so its only been 2 days. u gota wait.

We received payment and order at 4:34 PM on Friday. We did not process the order until Tuesday (as Monday was a Holiday). An email was sent to you from UPS on Tuesday with the tracking information for the recone. This email was sent to the paypal email address provided. I will have them reforward it to the same address for you.

It normally takes 3-7 business days for us to assemble a recone kit. Considering that it was after 4:30 on Friday, and Monday is a holiday, the fact that the kit will be shipping out today is fairly quick.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Scott

We received payment and order at 4:34 PM on Friday. We did not process the order until Tuesday (as Monday was a Holiday). An email was sent to you from UPS on Tuesday with the tracking information for the recone. This email was sent to the paypal email address provided. I will have them reforward it to the same address for you.

It normally takes 3-7 business days for us to assemble a recone kit. Considering that it was after 4:30 on Friday, and Monday is a holiday, the fact that the kit will be shipping out today is fairly quick.

Thanks,

Scott

What more can you want? ;)

Scott's a great guy. This company goes anywhere BUT shitty CS!

Thanks,

Scott

x2.

never dealt with him personally, but hear and see nothing but good things about their customer service.

Thanks,

Scott

x2.

never dealt with him personally, but hear and see nothing but good things about their customer service.

I've only talked to him over the phone once, but he solved my problem within 2 minutes... All emails have been very polite as well. He doesn't always respond, but I can only imagine how many emails he gets. Nick has always been great too...

ive spoken with nick over emails and he has answered every one of my emails in a timely manner, i have nothing to complain about.

A++ in my book

I apologize for the non patients havin ass.

I was under the impression the kits were pre-assembled for the XXX 12, atleast that's what i took from chatting with Nick.

I do have 2 questions, 1 I already asked Nick about but he must of looked over it and never answerd, any dustcap/beauty plate choices? also do i have the option to get the tinsel leads woven into the spider? probably too late to ask that now... but I gotta try ;d

Thanks for the info Scott.

I was under the impression the kits were pre-assembled for the XXX 12, atleast that's what i took from chatting with Nick.

I do have 2 questions, 1 I already asked Nick about but he must of looked over it and never answerd, any dustcap/beauty plate choices? also do i have the option to get the tinsel leads woven into the spider? probably too late to ask that now... but I gotta try ;d

yup...nothing from Fi is pre-assembled as far as i know. except the apparel ^_^

yup...nothing from Fi is pre-assembled as far as i know. except the apparel ^_^

:lol:

:) :) :)

lol, i'd love to sport the big ol "Fi" on my xxx ;d

i was playing around with the beauty cover "XXX" over the dustcap/cone and when i inverted it to make it bubble out it looks mean as fuck imo, i was wondering would this change anything? would it affect the sound in any way? if not i might just go the big blacked out bubble look, it sticks out a bit above the surround... just looks mean imo :D

Edited by Earsplitter

No, don't invert the dustcap, you will be right here in 3 days complaining that your dustcap blew off.

I've been without internet for nearly 3 business days...so I couldn't do any emails. Scott already has you under control anyhow. You got a blank dish dustcap that fills the whole cone and integrated tinsels with your recone.

Thanks!

Nick

Sign in to follow this