Sign in to follow this  
bigrank916

What should I do?

Well I have already purchased an 18" FI BTL fully loaded with daily option (dual 2 ohm) and a SAZ-2000d on pre-order. Now I want to upgrade to the SAZ-3500d and have some headroom. I sent info explaining what I wanted to do and Aaron sent me an email saying the easiest way to pay the difference was to paypal it to mark@soundsolutionsaudio.com. Well Im not too familiar with paypal so I didnt know quite how to do that. Now I see that the SAZ-4500d is on pre-order with paypal through sundownz@sundownaudio.com but not on the SSA site yet. So with only a $150 difference between the 3500d and the 4500d, I thought why not get the 4500d?

So a few of my questions are: How do I upgrade from the 2000d on the SSA site to the 4500d through sundown? Is the 4500d going to be on the SSA site soon for the same price as sundown? Can I even wire multiple subs like the one I purchased to achieve a 1 ohm load for the 4500d? How do I paypal someone through an email addy?

Sorry for the long post and so many Q's but I just want to get this stuff ordered before the pre-order ends cause its such a good deal.

Well I have already purchased an 18" FI BTL fully loaded with daily option (dual 2 ohm) and a SAZ-2000d on pre-order. Now I want to upgrade to the SAZ-3500d and have some headroom. I sent info explaining what I wanted to do and Aaron sent me an email saying the easiest way to pay the difference was to paypal it to mark@soundsolutionsaudio.com. Well Im not too familiar with paypal so I didnt know quite how to do that. Now I see that the SAZ-4500d is on pre-order with paypal through sundownz@sundownaudio.com but not on the SSA site yet. So with only a $150 difference between the 3500d and the 4500d, I thought why not get the 4500d?

So a few of my questions are: How do I upgrade from the 2000d on the SSA site to the 4500d through sundown? Is the 4500d going to be on the SSA site soon for the same price as sundown? Can I even wire multiple subs like the one I purchased to achieve a 1 ohm load for the 4500d? How do I paypal someone through an email addy?

Sorry for the long post and so many Q's but I just want to get this stuff ordered before the pre-order ends cause its such a good deal.

No worries. If you can buy from sundown you can allways buy the same thing from his dealers. I'll get that info on the shop asap and send you a paypal money request for the difference. Should be fairly simple.

^^^ Customer service at it's finest! :bigclap:

No worries. If you can buy from sundown you can allways buy the same thing from his dealers. I'll get that info on the shop asap and send you a paypal money request for the difference. Should be fairly simple.

This item isn't on the sundown dealer cart, probably because Jacob hasn't had a chance yet. I've emailed him and will resolve this shortly.

Damn!! Now that was fast!

If you can send me a paypal request (hoping I can complete it) for the price difference that would be awesome. So I will be upgrading to either the 3500d or the 4500d.

Can I wire two dual 2 ohm BTL's to a .5 ohm load and not void the warranty for the 4500d? If so I think I will order another BTL to make that happen. If not then I think I will stay with one BTL and get the 3500d. So either way I want to upgrade my order.

Thank you very much for such a fast response.

Glad to know Im picking the right company to do business with in these tough economic times.

If you can send me a paypal request (hoping I can complete it) for the price difference that would be awesome. So I will be upgrading to either the 3500d or the 4500d.

Can I wire two dual 2 ohm BTL's to a .5 ohm load and not void the warranty for the 4500d? If so I think I will order another BTL to make that happen. If not then I think I will stay with one BTL and get the 3500d. So either way I want to upgrade my order.

Glad to know Im picking the right company to do business with in these tough economic times.

4500 is only presale at the moment.

As far as your wiring questions, last I checked Sundown will only warranty their products at 1 ohm. It's up to you if you'd like to run it @ .5 ohms or not.

And as said above, this is a pre-order. I'm pretty sure you know this allready, just wanted to clearly state this.

I know the 4500d is only a presale right now. Im not worried about getting it right away and the price is insane. Im ready to hurry up and wait! Ha Ha!

Just trying to figure out which amp I need while these prices are so nice.

I know the 4500d is only a presale right now. Im not worried about getting it right away and the price is insane. Im ready to hurry up and wait! Ha Ha!

Just trying to figure out which amp I need while these prices are so nice.

Ok. Well as soon as I talk with Jacob on our cost, we'll upgrade you. Hopefully tomorrow have this solved and ordered for you.

Well I do love my warranties so I will upgrade to the 3500d.

I wish this presale was a little sooner on the 4500d then I could have ordered my BTL with a dual 1 instead of 2. Then I could have gotten two dual 1 ohm BTL's Oh well, its still going to be a great setup.

Thank you for the great customer service. Wish more companies followed your lead.

Well I do love my warranties so I will upgrade to the 3500d.

I wish this presale was a little sooner on the 4500d then I could have ordered my BTL with a dual 1 instead of 2. Then I could have gotten two dual 1 ohm BTL's Oh well, its still going to be a great setup.

Thank you for the great customer service. Wish more companies followed your lead.

don't tell them that though. ;)

update: Still waiting on this item to be added to the dealer cart. Once that happens i'll take care of this one. :)

Ive been thinking about it and I want to upgrade to the 4500d instead of the 3500d. Really, its my final answer. Ha ha. I know I wont be able to run two dual 2 ohm BTL's at .5 ohms but I do have 2 cars so the geo metro will get the dual 2 ohm down the line. Then I can order the other two dual 1 ohm BTL's for my truck and use the 4500d on that. Of course then I will need a powerplant later for the geo and the dual 2 ohm 18 BTL. And you know who I will be contacting for that dont you? Ha ha. Thanks for the great CS and keep it up.

update: Still waiting on this item to be added to the dealer cart. Once that happens i'll take care of this one. :)

Any word on this yet? Sorry but I just want to make sure the 2000d doesnt get shipped so I can get the 4500d. Thank you. :fing34:

Any word on this yet? Sorry but I just want to make sure the 2000d doesnt get shipped so I can get the 4500d. Thank you. :fing34:

We are still waiting. I wouldn't worry to much about it. We'll get it fixed.

Well I got your pm the other day and I sent you the info u needed but I havent gotten an email back from you. Just checking to see if everything is ok. I have the day off of work today so it would be a good time to complete this. Thanks. :bigclap:

Just a quick message to see if you received the paypal funds that I sent.

thought you where emailed. YOu are all set. thanks again for your business!

Sweeeeeeet. October, October, I love u October...Cant wait for it to get here. Thanks for the great CS Mark. :drink40: