Alright, I'm in a 99 xplorer and hookin up in that group buy for 2 12" Rl-p D2 and I'm goin with a LSQ system with a ported box, any thoughts on what amp/s i should go with to make this system nice.

I'm not lookin to spend a chit load of money kinsiderin I gotta raise the finances to pay my truck off while I'm buyin this system.

Truck cost: 6000

Sub cost: 450

Amp cost: hopefully not more then 300 :ugh2:

so your asking for amp reccomendations? then we need to find something in the 700+ watts at 2 ohms mono..

if so there can be good deals found 2k3 rf 1001bd's or even the 1501's, both very stout amplifers, but will not see the 1501 below 300,

or maybe a pair of smaller amp but that would be harder to fit into the budget..

you could also consider something like the Orion 6001 and the Kicker 600.1, both I have seen spec out well into the 700 range (someone posted a kicker on ebay just shy of 800)

if you want bigger power, the MTX 1501D is always a good option, might be a hair over your price limit,

even though there was a rash of problems with the first run of the Xenon amps from PG, they have fixed the problems and those amps are very flexiable,

if you could find another Alpine MRD-M301, there is one for sale in the classified section on here ;)

I hope that helps get you started

the mtx 1501d(or 81000d, same amp, different name) would be a great solution and with the release of the 05/6 models, the 1501d should be found for at or under $300...

memphis mc1500d would work, but unless u buy used or possibley refurbed, under $300 is going to be damn near impossible..

hifonics bx1605d or 1800d, both should give over 1kwrms @2 ohm...

kicker 1200.1 might be found for $300..

and i'm looking for more..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: