Sign in to follow this  
billystorms24

night shade or cascade designs omega?

hey guys i have a cascade omega 15 and i love it it handles power no problem .... my question is can i run a night shade with my saz 3000 d daily like i do with my omega? and which would sound better? an which one had a bigger mag i never saw them compared.

Edited by The Storms

hey guys i have a cascade omega 15 and i love it it handles power no problem .... my question is can i run a night shade with my saz 3000 d daily like i do with my omega? and which would sound better? an which one had a bigger mag i never saw them compared.

nightshade......

3k daily on 1 woofer? Not sure if you can do that with a NS but maybe.

I'm not positive, but you may be able to ask Jacob to throw some extra spiders in there so it can handle a bit more power. Not sure about 3k though.

I was looking at the Omegas the other day, do you like yours?

3k daily on 1 woofer? Not sure if you can do that with a NS but maybe.

yea man i have 3k on my omega and it love it

the night shade should deff take 3k daily it's a better sub than the omega

no more than 2000 rms for every day use...you can easily burp at 3000,but i wouldnt reccomend every day use....

I'm not positive, but you may be able to ask Jacob to throw some extra spiders in there so it can handle a bit more power. Not sure about 3k though.

I was looking at the Omegas the other day, do you like yours?

I love it man its an awsome sub and can def take abuse the magnet on it it huge. and thanks for that idea :fing34:

no more than 2000 rms for every day use...you can easily burp at 3000,but i wouldnt reccomend every day use....

so that shows that the omega has a better power handling than the NS?

not sound quality....

not sound quality....

the omega rms is 2000 hey wait for the cascade nexus it can easily take that power..

not sound quality....

the omega rms is 2000 hey wait for the cascade nexus it can easily take that power..

All the nexus is gonna be is a Peirce audio MOAB sub cause the omega is exactly the same as the WMD2

not sound quality....

All the nexus is gonna be is a Peirce audio MOAB sub cause the omega is exactly the same as the WMD2

not sound quality....

whats rms?

well they are coming out with the moab again i dont know what the rms will be rated at omegas waiting on peirce to finish it then they will have their nexus its so obvious hahah

well they are coming out with the moab again i dont know what the rms will be rated at omegas waiting on peirce to finish it then they will have their nexus its so obvious hahah

sneaky bastards... :angry22:

hahahaha hey but they are good subs man

i agree and there fairly priced..you know all these mainstream buyers dont know about all this good car audio....

i agree and there fairly priced..you know all these mainstream buyers dont know about all this good car audio....

meh they are decent nothing special the ones alex is designing should be better

hey so guys do you think the nightshade will handle 3000 k daily from my sundown amp I need to know cause I'm about to buy it from somebody

oh yeah? i have a 3500D on each of my 18's at .5 ohms...and they're doing just fine :) and i dont baby them often

hey so guys do you think the nightshade will handle 3000 k daily from my sundown amp I need to know cause I'm about to buy it from somebody

with a properly built box...yes.

sounds a tad small. but you *may* be able to get away with it. mine is 8 net cubes after all displacement (4 per sub which is the recommended minimum airspace), 130 sq inches of port tuned to 35-36 hz

how much port area does the box have?

Edited by Basshead