Jeremy

speakers and subs

well I have my new amp.(from gntar) SPL2-1200. so now i'm wondering what kind of speakers and subs would work well? need some new 61/4" for the front doors. i was thinking of a component set but i'm not sure. also what subs to get. i was thinking of getting two 10"s. if possible i'm trying to get all this for under 500. any ideas?

Jeremy

Yeah, give us some more info. How about the vehicle and year first, followed by your tastes in music, then some info on how much space you have to take up or some ideas on exactly how you want to apply it, etc. . .

Yeah, give us some more info.  How about the vehicle and year first, followed by your tastes in music, then some info on how much space you have to take up or some ideas on exactly how you want to apply it, etc. . .

X2

but you can always try Powerbass or the other sub compays on this forum..... :woot:

Remember that the amp is 250x2 @4ohm and 300x2@2ohm or 600x1@4ohm.

I ran my Cerwin Vega V-Max subs off of it and enjoyed it. If you are interested in them you can get the 12s for around $89 a piece. Other subs I would suggest....I do agree we need to know the vehicle.

Power Bass, Alpine, 1 RE SE, some Sound splinter RL-i 8s or 10s.

i have a '97 dodge neon sedan. my current box is

28.5" W x 14" D x 13.5" H. i listen to pretty much everything, no particular style of music. gonna run just a basic setup, probably a ported or nonported box. (i guess it depends on the subs) i was looking at the sound splinter

RL-i's (10") what do u guys think?

Jeremy

On a side note is it possible for me to get in on the sticker group buy. if so how? interested in a small sticker.

i have a '97 dodge neon sedan.  my current box is

28.5" W x 14" D x 13.5" H.  i listen to pretty much everything, no particular style of music.  gonna run just a basic setup, probably a ported or nonported box. (i guess it depends on the subs) i was looking at the sound splinter

RL-i's (10") what do u guys think?

Jeremy

On a side note is it possible for me to get in on the sticker group buy. if so how? interested in a small sticker.

4 rl-i 8's ported :P

But, the 2 rl-i 10's are cool too.

RL-i 10s are a great choice, and you get them cheaperper sub if you buy a pair