ChrisToF

electrical upgrades for a 2000 watt system?

alright ive changed my mind and might possibly be getting 2 12" BLs and was wondering wat upgrades i might need like big 3/yellow top. is there anything else i might need to do? and i was thinking about using the Hifonics Brutus BXI2010D 2000 Watt D-Class Mono Amplifier or the Sundown Audio SAZ-2000D to power it. which would u prefer?

Edited by ChrisToF

alright ive changed my mind and might possibly be getting 2 12" BLs and was wondering wat upgrades i might need like big 3/yellow top. is there anything else i might need to do? and i was thinking about using the Hifonics Brutus BXI2010D 2000 Watt D-Class Mono Amplifier or the Sundown Audio SAZ-2000D to power it. which would u prefer?

the hifonics is overrated. and SA are always nice. so id go with the SA. as for electrical upgrades, first off i'd do the big 3 then battery in the back then up the battery in the front then HO alt. that's the order i'd go with if your light dims.

Neither. SAZ-3000D. But The SAZ-2000D Would Be Fine, Especially If You've Never Ventured In The Realm High Power Car Audio Such As This.