Generation X

Which sub should i buy?

I popped over to PAP.com and saw the pics of your box, i like the design. :lol: Just be nicer on here :)

A month ago i bought a WMD sub the shit start smelling during 20 minutes of play time and then it start making noise, so i trashed it. So now i'm playing with the Hdc318 so far no stinky smell or rubbing voice coil. It sound pretty decent for one sub but seems to lack output. To make a long story short should i shoot for a bigger box with more port area or add more power?

AudioQue specs 6cubes net tune @38hz port area 96sq. inches. What should i do i plan to rebulid.

btw i thought about buying a bl but the hdc3 is on sale for $294 shipped. I couldn't resist so i bought it. I like it so far just need the right specs for it to Pound.

Whats greater 4 cube box on 2400- 3k watts per sub?

or 6 cubes on 1200-1500watts per sub

One more Question whats the best location for the port to be facing in an suv for best results?

Edited by BassMan808

I popped over to PAP.com and saw the pics of your box, i like the design. :lol: Just be nicer on here :)

x2, maan thats one nice box with excellent fabrication to it. Talk to a dude on here name shizzzon (he has stewie griffin as his avatar I believe) he has the most knowledge with those subs and what to do with them. Send him a message (PM) and he will respond to you.

Shit. Does it ever end?

Shit. Does it ever end?

You could end it and it would make a lot of people happy.

I could, but I don't know what size fuse I should use. :Doh: