Sign in to follow this  
jcarter1885

new subs coming soon

The box will be between 4.6-5 ft^3 @ 30-33 hz, it will include 2-12" subwoofers (subs up, port in front) powered by a Sundown Saz-2000d. Big Three already done, battery upgrades coming soon and it will be going in the trunk of a Saturn Ion-2003. Which subs should I choose, price is not an option but listed in least expensive on up(if you suggest a sub thats not on the list thats fine, all input is greatly appreciated):

SSA Icon $275.00

Sound Splinter RL-P $295.00

Incriminator Audio Death Row $319.00

why not the new sundown sa-12's they will do the job and at a good price.

I Say Icons At 31hz. :D

Well I just calculated a box thats 35"W x 14.25"H x 27"D (5.11 ft^3 @ 31.85 Hz after port and sub displacement). Port Area= 61.20in^2 (Range: 61-82). Port Front/Sub Up.

It will house a Fi BTL 15".

Edited by jay-cee

Well I just calculated a box thats 35"W x 14.25"H x 27"D (5.11 ft^3 @ 31.85 Hz after port and sub displacement). Port Area= 61.20in^2 (Range: 61-82). Port Front/Sub Up.

I think an Xcon will be more of my taste, I want a good quality sub that can be played daily and after looking at a lot of people throwing 2500rms or better @ the BTL then it wouldnt suit me. If you feel different feel free to voice your .02

I think an Xcon will be more of my taste, I want a good quality sub that can be played daily and after looking at a lot of people throwing 2500rms or better @ the BTL then it wouldnt suit me. If you feel different feel free to voice your .02