CrazyKenKid

New Install

I got back from a 5hour car to meet a buddy to sell some stuff! But once i got home i got down to my install! So I thought I would share some pics and take some recommendations plus negative and positive feedback!!

Let me know what you guys think!

Kenneth

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5131.jpg

IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

and yes i choose blue fans b/c the amp turn on for sundowns is also that colour lol!! but let me know what you guys think!!

Kenneth

Edited by CrazyKenKid

nice install so far where are the vids

nice install so far where are the vids

i don't have a camcorder but i guess i could do it with my camera lol!! that would be kind a cool! maybe i will do that when the saz2000 comes! or mabye i will jsut rent a camcorder!! (by rent i mean buy then return the next day!) lol ;)

hide that relay! would look much cleaner with it hidden ;) i've got a few of them here myself and may do a similar setup, depending where i finalize my amp position. looks good tho :) nice equipment

hide that relay! would look much cleaner with it hidden ;) i've got a few of them here myself and may do a similar setup, depending where i finalize my amp position. looks good tho :) nice equipment

good point! now that you point it out it is kind a an eye sore! now to hide it lol! thanks!!

I bet that Nightshade is gonna love that SAZ- 2000 :)

lol the ns will love the 2000 but my car will not lol!!

hey what do you guys think if i cover up the batteries with some mdf carpeted? like do the batcaps look like an eye sore?

speghetti, not so good, sound, betting right on point!.......keep at it, like the fans alot

Nice. How do you have those fans wired? No problems being wired to the remote line?

Nice. How do you have those fans wired? No problems being wired to the remote line?

O i used a relay to wire the fans up! my amps and the fans are on a relay. i have the fans wired in parellel!! at night time they look pretty cool! I have to get a pic for you guys!!