drapedupDTS

parting with my old setup... soon will be up for sale!

kinda gettin out of car audio at the moment, will be back as soon as the big boy 15's are out to work on a diff setup.... the amps have been used playing time about a 1.5-2 month span with a small scratch and a inset screw missing on one of the amps, which can be had very easily, two ns 12s.... one works perfectly and one is in need of a recone. also 2 9a31 dekas that were barely used and never mistreated.... will be putting up pics very soon. both amps purchased from rob eldridge and subs straight from jacob himself. will be posting this info in the for sale section tonight w/ pricing of course.... will definantly be using sundown again.... awesome products!

wow sounds like it was a pretty loud setup!!! make sure you post the link when you want to sell this stuff!! it should go ffast!! nice stuff you got there!! also which amps are you going to be selling?

prices for the two batteries shipped?

screw you i seen the post first! i call first dibs lol!! jk!! first with cash wins! also he the for sale thread with prices is coming SOON he says!!

prices for the two batteries shipped?

screw you i seen the post first! i call first dibs lol!! jk!! first with cash wins! also he the for sale thread with prices is coming SOON he says!!

lol alright alright but we will see

Them batteries is coming to the Dub K!

will be gettin some pics and prices later tonight or tomorrow morning... the shades i will let the good one go for 285 shipped.... the one that needs the recone is 200 shipped... each 1500d is for sale dont know price yet and the dekas is going for 120+shipping on both.