EFFENDI

SSA West Coast (SoCal) Meet, which date??

Which date would you be most in favor of attending the SSA West Coat Meet?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would you be most in favor of attending the SSA West Coat Meet?

• June 24th
    • June 25th
    • July 1st
    • July 2nd
    • July 3rd

OK, so now that I have a couple of you guys interested in the SSA West Coast meet, let me know which date you can attend, or would most prefer.

what days of the week are those dates?

Friday June 24th

Saturday June 25th

Friday July 1st

Saturday July 2nd

Sunday July 3rd

i dunno. gotta check finals and summer school schedules and will get back to u.

youre so lazy tom. are u really thinking about going to this? twould be cool if u did, maybe bring mike along.

i dunno. gotta check finals and summer school schedules and will get back to u.

youre so lazy tom. are u really thinking about going to this? twould be cool if u did, maybe bring mike along.

ya, i'd definitely go, and if Mike'd come too then thatd just be awesome

i constantly find myself refraining from childish jokes that could be made from phrases like the one u just said. i only do that on this forum though, on ca.com i would have said the joke already. i guess its a good thing :)

well i hope u guys do come. to the meet that is. ;)

i constantly find myself refraining from childish jokes that could be made from phrases like the one u just said. i only do that on this forum though, on ca.com i would have said the joke already. i guess its a good thing :)

haha perhaps we'll come together or maybe we'll come separately or maybe we'll car pool but then we'll have to decide who's in front and who's in back, maybe we could take turns in each position

:worthless:

haha perhaps we'll come together or maybe we'll come separately or maybe we'll car pool but then we'll have to decide who's in front and who's in back, maybe we could take turns in each position

:worthless:

:ph34r: :banhim:

I'll have to get back to you on the date. Gotta check with my lady friend up there. gotta see when she wants to bone. hehe.

works for me :);)

look forward to seeing you there... now if i can just get the location i want. *crosses fingers*

alritey just checked for sure. i'll be down for any day except the 3rd although i would prefer the 24th or 25th. i wish we could get enough people for a raffle but that probably wont happen. strip poker instead guys? twister? :D

LOLOL

sorry, i thought that was what Pennis meant

no, just strip poker. u can keep ur clothes on for twister.

dennis, change of plans, the new location is san francisco on the 25th. Don't tell anyone else though. Its a secret ;)

dennis, change of plans, the new location is san francisco on the 25th. Don't tell anyone else though. Its a secret ;)

w00t im special. i know secret information.

You traitor! Plus, you know Mike isnt going to drive that far.....

I am still working on the location. I might have to postpone it to get the speedway location I want. I might also have to charge a small cover fee, like 5 bucks a head or something like that, but I will also work on getting you guys free food since i work at a pizzeria.

Hopefully this all works out, I still dont know if I'll have the Regal ready in time. We aree dealing with some family stuff (gramps is about to croak) right now, but I'lll keep y'all updated.

OH yea, and stop wh0ring up my thread!!

lol yes, yes it is. can i get in free cuz i gave elias a sub? :)