Sign in to follow this  
phade

information on strapping 2 saz-3000d's

Ok I'm new to this strapping amps thing but currently I have 2 saz.3000d's and 2 21" incriminator audio dp's (they r both d1's) right now I have them both wired at 2ohms each and was wondering what kinda load am I getting out of each amp??? Am I pulling 2ohms from each amp and that wud be both amps strapped at 4ohms??? This is where I'm confused abt...also if I wire each sub down to .5 what kinda load will I pull out of each amp??? Will it be .5 out of each amp making it 1ohm strapped or will I be pulling .25 out of each amp??? Really confused was wondering if neone cud help me out thanks

If you have them at 2 ohms and then in parallel to the amp each amp is seeing 1/2 ohm as the final load is 1 ohm.

No they r both wired in series I have one positive terminal on each sub going to the 2 positives on the master then one negative from each sub going to the slave then +and - on each sub wired 2gether making each sub wired at 2ohms was curious wat kinda load am I pulling out of each amp and would would it be strapped with this current setup....then was curious if I were to wire each sub in parallel???

You are at 1/2 ohm per amp.

2 ohms per sub then connecting to both sets of terminals, one set for each sub, makes them in parallel at the amp -- final 1 ohm load total -- 1/2 ohm per amp.

Do not wire all the coils in parallel as you will have 1/8th ohm per amp.

Sign in to follow this