Sign in to follow this  
crazycaraudio305

need help on choosing a good subs

Hi i new to the forum and the reason why im posting this is because i cant figure out which sub fit my needs.....

I want a sub that has good sound quality so i was looking at the FI Q but i also want a sub that can hit hard as well...

this is going in the trunk of a honda civic and im shooting for a size 15 maybe 2 15 but im not sure if 2 can fit in the trunk....

can anybody help me on considering good components...

Thanks

Edited by crazycaraudio305

perhaps for more timely advice you should post this in the general audio section or perhaps even the subwoofer section.........in here you usually just get a warm , friendly, "welcome".

welcome to SSA!

Welcome to SSA, I suggest starting a new topic in the main audio sections. :)

Hi i new to the forum and the reason why im posting this is because i cant figure out which sub fit my needs.....

I want a sub that has good sound quality so i was looking at the FI Q but i also want a sub that can hit hard as well...

this is going in the trunk of a honda civic and im shooting for a size 15 maybe 2 15 but im not sure if 2 can fit in the trunk....

can anybody help me on considering good components...

Thanks

Go with the fi ssd series for sound quality also depending on if u want ported or sealed u can also vouch for the BTL<s the best subs around