Sign in to follow this  
porkchop

IA's 187 12" specs.....

i swear i don't see the box specs on the 187's 15" s....................thinking i can easily give up 46"W X 13.5"H X 24" D (outside dimension)..........thinking aero ports, subs up , port back, 76' cougar. could do a little more with the Width measurement but other two are pretty firm. any specs or input about enclosure, or whatever would be great.

Oh, perhaps a cost effective suggestion on amp also, seen the frree box give away by audible customs, kinda like just in time. this is for lil brothers cougar, if i can get price right.

i swear i don't see the box specs on the 187's 15" s....................thinking i can easily give up 46"W X 13.5"H X 24" D (outside dimension)..........thinking aero ports, subs up , port back, 76' cougar. could do a little more with the Width measurement but other two are pretty firm. any specs or input about enclosure, or whatever would be great.

Oh, perhaps a cost effective suggestion on amp also, seen the frree box give away by audible customs, kinda like just in time. this is for lil brothers cougar, if i can get price right.

2-3 sealed, 4-5 ported a piece tuned to low 30's, if I remember what Nick told me :)

Kef

thanks, we would be doing ported. looks like he should stay with the 12"s

i guess i am confused by the specs, as to which set to go by. the specs on IA's website for the 187's are different than the ones in SSA's Store section...........same sub, same size, different specs, can someone confirm which is the specs for these subs (187)

4-5 cubes per 15 sounds a little high comparing the box recommendations to the 187 10 and 12.

I'd say 3 cubes would be fine per 15, if u had room for 4 cubes net per than do it...

Most subs i see that are 12" like to be in around 2.5 cubes or a hair under... IA suggests not to go over 2 which is good on space.

Most 15s i see like 4 cubes so going by the 12s, i'd say 3-3.5 cubes NET should be the hot spot for their 15s.

4-5 cubes per 15 sounds a little high comparing the box recommendations to the 187 10 and 12.

I'd say 3 cubes would be fine per 15, if u had room for 4 cubes net per than do it...

Most subs i see that are 12" like to be in around 2.5 cubes or a hair under... IA suggests not to go over 2 which is good on space.

Most 15s i see like 4 cubes so going by the 12s, i'd say 3-3.5 cubes NET should be the hot spot for their 15s.

thanks for the help, if the little sh*t would answer the phone i could be a lot farther on this. the space we have, i could get three 12"s in there i think, if he would drop the extra cash.

i guess i am confused by the specs, as to which set to go by. the specs on IA's website for the 187's are different than the ones in SSA's Store section...........same sub, same size, different specs, can someone confirm which is the specs for these subs (187)

bump

still sort of checking back to see what the answer to this mystery is, would like to know the full specs on these subs, thank you for your help in advance.

okay got my precision ports today. 2 @ 4" X 17" and i'm thinking this box needs to be 13.5" H X 56" W X 16" D , if i have to expand it would be the width could do perhaps another two inches or so, would have to really look at it closer again. it will be subs up, port back. if absoulutley necassary i could bump a portioin of the box backwards and add addtional space, was hoping to leave it rectangular, in case of rebuild and selll off type thing. any help? thinking me and mdizzle5472 are going to build it as soon as i get the design down

okay got my precision ports today. 2 @ 4" X 17" and i'm thinking this box needs to be 13.5" H X 56" W X 16" D , if i have to expand it would be the width could do perhaps another two inches or so, would have to really look at it closer again. it will be subs up, port back. if absoulutley necassary i could bump a portioin of the box backwards and add addtional space, was hoping to leave it rectangular, in case of rebuild and selll off type thing. any help? thinking me and mdizzle5472 are going to build it as soon as i get the design down

oh for two 12" 187's!!! thanks

bump

still sort of checking back to see what the answer to this mystery is, would like to know the full specs on these subs, thank you for your help in advance.

bump

Only one topic is needed. Did you check the Sticky in the Incriminator forum for your answer?

Only one topic is needed. Did you check the Sticky in the Incriminator forum for your answer?

sorry guy, yeah there is two different specs, just want to make sure this box is built off the accurate ones, as well as was hoping the folks who sell these take notice of the differences. trying to help out on that end. if you come across the right info for me , it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks chop

id just go with the specs on ia's site.

We have everything designed already. I'm just waiting to build it now. C'mon chop. ha

id just go with the specs on ia's site.

We have everything designed already. I'm just waiting to build it now. C'mon chop. ha

o hell yea.

i wana hear those for sure.

if im getin into ia's i wana know what they're like lol.