Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Q

ORDER MISTAKE! Please if anyone can correct!

I just ordered 4 10" Dcons along with a Sundown 1000D amp but i accidently ordered the dual 4-ohm subs and i need the dual 2-ohm to get the correct power. If anyone can change this before they are built/shipped and let me know. I was in a rush and wasn't paying attention.

Thanks,

Alex P.

I just ordered 4 10" Dcons along with a Sundown 1000D amp but i accidently ordered the dual 4-ohm subs and i need the dual 2-ohm to get the correct power. If anyone can change this before they are built/shipped and let me know. I was in a rush and wasn't paying attention.

Thanks,

Alex P.

Its all good. The'll take care of you. :fing34:

I just pm'd Denim for you.

No worries, I will correct it in a little bit as soon as I am at a computer, unless Mark beats me to it. Sean, thanks for the heads up. :)

Edit, forgot to mention that at the moment the SSA Dcon's are only available in D4 . We are working on a S4 (actually D8 bridged to one terminal), it is being prototype tested at the moment.

Edited by denim
additional info

No worries, I will correct it in a little bit as soon as I am at a computer, unless Mark beats me to it. Sean, thanks for the heads up. :)

Edit, forgot to mention that at the moment the SSA Dcon's are only available in D4 . We are working on a S4 (actually D8 bridged to one terminal), it is being prototype tested at the moment.

the problem was solved but just sitting here on the forum all day beause im so anxious to get my subs so just wondering here but any idea on when they will come? I know it said something like up to a week for making them and i just ordered them last thurs i think so is it gunna be next week before i get them or possibly this week?

Sorry just really excited. :D im sure many of you understand haha

the problem was solved but just sitting here on the forum all day beause im so anxious to get my subs so just wondering here but any idea on when they will come? I know it said something like up to a week for making them and i just ordered them last thurs i think so is it gunna be next week before i get them or possibly this week?

Since you have a semi-special order, it might day a day or two extra. But no worries, the moment we have your tracking number we will update your order. :)

Since you have a semi-special order, it might day a day or two extra. But no worries, the moment we have your tracking number we will update your order. :)

alright. thanks.

Just updated your tracking. :)