Well, no return to my Email, or my PM on CA and I dont beleive your on ****, this is the last place I can try. Its weird, Mach5 is usually really good at returning my Emails.

I am interested in knowing when I can order SVC2 ohm recones. I need 2 Recones and 1 basket (needed 2 but I found one MJ basket quicker then you guys responded). If I cant order them yet, please let me know when I may be able to order them, instead of ignoring me. Also if you could PM me a price for 2 SVC2 recones + 1 basket shipped to 53597 that would be great. I know the SCV4 price, but I know the driver price changed a little.

Please give me confidance in your company again. I am starting to regret selling my DMX motor to go with Mach5 only because I think I am being ignored. Not a great feeling.

Well, no return to my Email, or my PM on CA and I dont beleive your on ****, this is the last place I can try. Its weird, Mach5 is usually really good at returning my Emails.

I am interested in knowing when I can order SVC2 ohm recones. I need 2 Recones and 1 basket (needed 2 but I found one MJ basket quicker then you guys responded). If I cant order them yet, please let me know when I may be able to order them, instead of ignoring me. Also if you could PM me a price for 2 SVC2 recones + 1 basket shipped to 53597 that would be great. I know the SCV4 price, but I know the driver price changed a little.

Please give me confidance in your company again. I am starting to regret selling my DMX motor to go with Mach5 only because I think I am being ignored. Not a great feeling.

Please be patient. Mark is currently away on vacation. I am sure answering his emails will be a priority as soon as he gets back. ;)

Please be patient. Mark is currently away on vacation. I am sure answering his emails will be a priority as soon as he gets back. ;)

Do you know when he is coming back?

Don't worry, he will get back to you. :)

Yeah, sorry. Shoot me a (new) PM please and I'll be happy to help you.

Best,

Mark