Sign in to follow this  
fobanginvtek

Headunit doesn't fit?

Driving a 03' bmw 325i sedan, have a JVC KD-AVx77 and it doesn't fit. The dash kit I purchased doesn't even fit it. I also think that the panel that goes over the dash kit doesnt even fit the unit either. Anyone know what I can do? Am I going to have to customize it?

Driving a 03' bmw 325i sedan, have a JVC KD-AVx77 and it doesn't fit. The dash kit I purchased doesn't even fit it. I also think that the panel that goes over the dash kit doesnt even fit the unit either. Anyone know what I can do? Am I going to have to customize it?

take some pics and post them! that mite give us an idea on whats going on. also did you make sure you have the right dash kit? take it to ur local best buy they might charge like $20-30 and just let them do it. i know its VERY easy to do but if you let them break it then they have to fix it :)

Edited by hove

take some pics and post them! that mite give us an idea on whats going on. also did you make sure you have the right dash kit? take it to ur local best buy they might charge like $20-30 and just let them do it. i know its VERY easy to do but if you let them break it then they have to fix it :)

Yeah i was thinking of going to Best Buy. I think its too much of a hassle, plus its such a bitch to get the headunit fitting RIGHT. I think im going to take my car there tomorrow. thanks!