Sign in to follow this  
srool

How efficient is the Z15?

Can someone tell me how efficient is it ?

did someone compare it to other LOUD SOUND QUALLITY sub like the FI-Q or AA-Havoc ?

Thanks

Can someone tell me how efficient is it ?

did someone compare it to other LOUD SOUND QUALLITY sub like the FI-Q or AA-Havoc ?

Thanks

im not sure if anyone compared it to them yet but did you see the 15" challenge on CA.com? that can give you an idea of what it is

as for my option i think it is better than 95% of the 1000w drivers out there in build quality and in accuracy IMO you cant go wrong with it at all you should be very happy with it

I fixed your title.

They are pretty good in med sized ported enclosures with moderate power , we installed a pair in a older cutlass with a 4kw mojo and it hammers pretty good . There were two DD 9515 in the car prior to the z"s and the customer is much happier now . He has been beating on them now for about 2-3 months. They are very musical and have good control even when played loud. I would say that if someone bought a pair and threw them on a 2000saz or 1500 saz they would be pretty impressed to say the least especially in a well constructed enclosure ,and it would not kill the budget ether

I already have Havoc and I run it in sealed because of SQ considerations.

Before getting another one I wonder if a pair of Z in sealed would be more accurate or much louder.

Hey TRZ what year was that cutlass..Because i have a 83 cutlass supreme and i want to try a pair of z15 but dont know if a pair will fit...

Hey TRZ what year was that cutlass..Because i have a 83 cutlass supreme and i want to try a pair of z15 but dont know if a pair will fit...

Sign in to follow this