ANT LAY

fi btl 12 opinions

Whats up guys just wanted to get the crowds opinions on the fi btls, any comments or opinions would be appreciated thanks

Everyone is going to say they like it. Why don't you try being more specific with your question and what you want out of the sub.

Also try using the search feature. Tons of threads have already been started about it.

Everyone is going to say they like it. Why don't you try being more specific with your question and what you want out of the sub.

Also try using the search feature. Tons of threads have already been started about it.

many, many topics...including mine! :Doh:

many, many topics...including mine! :Doh:

sorry dudes...new to forum, trying not to get flamed to bad, but just a daily sub setup...mostly just skeptical about fi havent heard much of em

The BTL is a very capabable driver built here in the USA. If you have over 1500 watts, get the BTL, if not get the BL. The BL is plenty loud.

The BTL is a very capabable driver built here in the USA. If you have over 1500 watts, get the BTL, if not get the BL. The BL is plenty loud.

x2. Also specify if your trying for spl, daily, or sq. Their are plenty of subs out there

Thanks man, planning on running 2k or so watts so definitely the btl, but it'll just be a daily setup. just want more than i have now with my L7