vj226966

2 18 BTLs and 2 RF4000.1?

Just wondering,im planning my build and want to use 2 RFT4000.1s.Will that be to much or should i go with the RF2000.1?I want one amp per sub.

I would just get one 4000.1 for both or a 2000.1 per sub.

i would go with one 4000 personally

you'll match the RMS of the subs so it'll be safe - 2000 to each

and i've heard two btl's off one RF 4000. and damn.. i think you'll be plenty happy with one RF4000 and so will your pocket

Yeah i currently have on rf 4000 for the 2 18 btl's fully loaded and trust me when i say this its literally shaking the hell out of my expedition .......1 is more than plenty

Yeah i currently have on rf 4000 for the 2 18 btl's fully loaded and trust me when i say this its literally shaking the hell out of my expedition .......1 is more than plenty

cool,cause 1200.00 per amp is alot.I see alot of people with 2 3500 sundowns on each sub.I may go with 2 2000.1 instead.thanks for the reply.How dose Mead run 1 4000.1 to each sub?

You can always limit the power an amplifier puts out. I could put a 10,000 watt amp on a 5 watt tweeter and play it for 100 years and never blow it. Just because he has a 4000 watt amp on the sub doesn't mean he's using all 4000 watts. Chances are he's wasting half of the amp's capabilities.

You can always limit the power an amplifier puts out. I could put a 10,000 watt amp on a 5 watt tweeter and play it for 100 years and never blow it. Just because he has a 4000 watt amp on the sub doesn't mean he's using all 4000 watts. Chances are he's wasting half of the amp's capabilities.

that sums it up.That would be a waste of money and watts.But it would look cool as heck though!LOL!

The RF4000.1 is a beast along with a huge foot print, 1 will be more than enough for 2 18" BTLs.

Steve Meade does the same thing i do and a lot of others when running big power.

He only runs it at that high power level for a few seconds. You don't want the subs heating up so people like me get massive power put on subs so for competition, it's well worth it. Can't really use the power wisely for daily driving.

If money was an issue, you could always run 2 AQ3500ds. That's just under $1400 for 7,000w.

You can easily run that amp per BTL, it's just not wise to run it at max power to achieve such power out of the amp for daily use and for your hearing.

***** ***** does the same thing i do and a lot of others when running big power.

He only runs it at that high power level for a few seconds. You don't want the subs heating up so people like me get massive power put on subs so for competition, it's well worth it. Can't really use the power wisely for daily driving.

If money was an issue, you could always run 2 AQ3500ds. That's just under $1400 for 7,000w.

You can easily run that amp per BTL, it's just not wise to run it at max power to achieve such power out of the amp for daily use and for your hearing.

yeh that sounds smart.That will free up more money for the other things i need.Only have 5000.00 to spend.Thanks for your guidence.

***** ***** does the same thing i do and a lot of others when running big power.

yeh that sounds smart.That will free up more money for the other things i need.Only have 5000.00 to spend.Thanks for your guidence.

Only? Man. i need a job.

all uguys are right , it does cost money but u only live once and if u dont stop to enjoy the things u like u will never do it , so i say waste the money becuse life passes u by in a flash and we live for debt anyway lol

cool,cause 1200.00 per amp is alot.I see alot of people with 2 3500 sundowns on each sub.I may go with 2 2000.1 instead.thanks for the reply.How dose Mead run 1 4000.1 to each sub?

id go with whichever one is cheaper outa the two 2000.1's or one 4000.1

I am going to be runnin 2 rf t4001bd with 2 15" fully loaded Fi VTL's... Just remember these amps love power lots of power

I am going to be runnin 2 rf t4001bd with 2 15" fully loaded Fi VTL's... Just remember these amps love power lots of power

As long as u r running RF amps u cannot go wrong