Sign in to follow this  
stacy1

i finally saw the Wardens in action!!

There was a big Usaci show in my neck of the woods today and i saw a buddy of mines with a certain color van :D with 4 - 21 " Wardens and all i can say is WOW !!. they are the real deal guys !!!!!!!!! :fing34:

There was a big Usaci show in my neck of the woods today and i saw a buddy of mines with a certain color van :D with 4 - 21 " Wardens and all i can say is WOW !!. they are the real deal guys !!!!!!!!! :fing34:

u must be talking about scott christensen? navi?

I know who hes talking about.

I just wonder how that build went...

Nope. I'll give you a hint : PINKY :D . did a 166.3 and i dont think he turned it up all the way :D

Edited by drivebyvan

i bet that was evil 4 21's i need a bigger car lmao ... any vid's on the beast in action

Nope. I'll give you a hint : PINKY :D . did a 166.3 and i dont think he turned it up all the way :D

i knew it