Sign in to follow this  
faezich

Enclosure Blueprints for 15'' BTL

Hi,

need some blueprints for my 15 inch fi btl fully loaded. it is feeded with aprox. 3 kw. the enclosure is used for spl competitions only, perhabs a flared port is the better choice.

The woofer is going in a 1990 volkswagen golf mk2 and the car peaks at 52-55 hz. I'm of course ready to pay for the blueprint.

The max width is 37 inch, feel free to the rest, it doesnt matter.

Please email or pm me or just post in here

Patrick :-)

no one is going to be able to give you an ready to use SPLcomp blueprint that will get every last ounce of decibel out of your BTL , get hold of an termlab and start testing , i figure that you'll have it right by box nr. 10 or so

didnt I get you on track the last time ?

try getting the cars peak up for starters , so get your welding gear out and a mountain dampening

Build and test...that's the only way you are going to get loud. There simply isn't a 'ready mix' you are automatically loud box for every scenario...

thanks for your fast replies...

i know that there is no golden rule but i have a little problem..

im on vacation till thursday and the comp is on saturday and i want a moderate score because i joined a team.

i bought the car just one day before my trip to italy so there was no time and will be not much time to build a few boxes.

i still have 5 enclosures left from my old spl car (mercedes a-series) but they peaked at 40-47hz and i need something above 50.

i always used 3.8-3.9 cuft with aprox 60 cuin of port and hat nice scores on TL.

i think i build one with 3.8 cuft 60 cuin of port tuned to 52hz.

what do you think?

Find the peak of the vehicle first. Then tune accordingly. Good sized rad on the port should be paramount.

As Nick says, built test tweak tune. Repeat those steps a few times till you have dialled it to a 'Tee'

Sign in to follow this