EFFENDI

SSA West Coast Meet, June 25th!

OK fellas, here is the breakdown on the West Coast Meet

When: - Saturday, the 25th of June, starting at 2PM

Where: - The location will be Central Park in Santa Clarita, CA. (map here) (EFFENDI's house - look how close it is!)

Why: - To showcase your install, shoot the breeze with a bunch of car audio nerds, share your opinions, ideas, all in a positive environment.

Who: - Well so far a lot of people are interested, but I will post an official list of attendees

How: - If you can be there, we'll have a meeting.

Whoever wants to attend, please just RSVP by June 18th, (just post here that you can come).

There will most likely be a small attendance fee (probably $7 or less), so that I dont have to come out-of-pocket for BBQ, drinks, etc. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone, and hopefully we will have some vendor support/demos if Mike (SoundSplinter) can come. This will be a good positive environment for our little community here. We will also be having a Yeti shaving near the end of the meeting so be sure to show up for that!

pinned it for ya ef...

good luck! hope alot show up!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

are we gonna bbq at the park or just head over to chipotle after?

lol, chipotle is like a 20 min drive.... i guess we'll just bbq.

lol, chipotle is like a 20 min drive

i dont see your point ;)

[threadjack] What is this obsession with chipotle? Any real mexican restaurant is 10x better. *cough*chronictaco [/threadjack]

we should bbq at the meet. Have everyone pitch in 5 bucks for burgers and drinks and we're set. We could all paypal you the money too so you dont have to worry about no shows.

[threadjack] What is this obsession with chipotle? Any real mexican restaurant is 10x better. *cough*chronictaco [/threadjack]

we should bbq at the meet. Have everyone pitch in 5 bucks for burgers and drinks and we're set. We could all paypal you the money too so you dont have to worry about no shows.

Thats a great idea Eric. I think that would be the best way to go. It would also prevent me from over-buying supplies, etc. I think BBQ is the easiest for everyone. I'll have to check out if the park has a picnic area with tables, etc (which I'm positive they do)

sweet. just let us know how much and u will have ur money.

lol, thanks

(I updated the first post)

THERE WILL BE NO SHAVING OF THE YETI!!!!!!

i can pitch in 5 bucks, no prob

lol funny on the yeti shaving.

Ok i confirmed with Tom that there will in fact be a Yeti shaving, please bring a disposeable razor... any old dull rusty thing will do.

How about a really old sithe ?

Oh yea, its plenty rusty ;)

Ok i confirmed with Tom that there will in fact be a Yeti shaving, please bring a disposeable razor... any old dull rusty thing will do.

no no, not ok

How about a really old sithe ?

Oh yea, its plenty rusty ;)

you mean a scythe?