Sign in to follow this  
blimblam

my friend's 12"xcon and enclosure

my friend said he's been trying to contact you to see if its ok to still meet up for him to pick up the 12"xcon and enclosure but you havent been answering his phone calls or emails. his email is itzjonathan@gmail.com if that is any help. please get back to either me or him so i can let him know.

no need to make another thread since i as-well cant get intouch with you bc of the not excepting new pms so ill just post this here an hope you see it.

im looking for a new setup an im thinkin of doin 2 of the 21" Death Rows. question about them is how are they on power? i mean do they take more than recommended or do they not like to go much above the 1500 rated? also since ill be buying the subs from you i was thinking about doing soundstream amps. what would you recommend for the 2. thanks.

I haven't recieved any voice mails from your buddy however I do see I recieved an e-mail from him yesterday. If you speak to him before I do today tell him we are still on schedule with what we talked about last week. I will most likely be working in the port of Baton Rouge this week so I will be able to drop off the enclosure to him in BR rather than have him drive to Hammond. If for some reason I don't answer any e-mails or voice mails in the future post a thread here. I normally check around here every other day.

As far as the DR's go I would stick with the recommended 1000 watts for continuous play however they will handle more power during short bursts. I have the XXX series 4000 on sale right now for $875.

Also if you are his buddy that recommended me I will have your $50 paypaled to you as soon as he recieves his enclosure and sub.

As far as the DR's go I would stick with the recommended 1000 watts for continuous play however they will handle more power during short bursts. I have the XXX series 4000 on sale right now for $875.

ok, i get the DP an DR mixed up all the time. i meant the Death Penaltys

Same goes for the DP's 1500 rms. They will handle more for short periods but you will start to smell voice coil after a while. The xxx-4000d will also work with the Death Penalty

he said he left you a voicemail and you still never called back. i tried calling you a couple times and you didnt pick up either. wassup man?

Did you talk to your buddy? Is he willing to wait, or would he prefer a refund? If he wants a refund I will send it tomorrow.

Did you talk to your buddy? Is he willing to wait, or would he prefer a refund? If he wants a refund I will send it tomorrow.

he said since you already made the box, he would just wait. this thursday or friday correct?