Sign in to follow this  
kritikos2008

2 15" bl's

I am running 2 15" BL'S with a Crunch GP3000D PRO

In a 1989 Crx

My box is like 4.5 CF Interchangable ports tuned to 36 hz for daily and tuned to 53hz for Comp.

I know that the box is a little small for the subs but I could not go any bigger and still be under the window line.

I'm hitting a 148.1 outlaw and 147.7 legal. I want higher numbers. Would it be dumb to build a wall?

I have to powermaster xs 925 and My voltage stays to about 13.5. Any other help would be great.

Thanks all

It is dumb to build a wall in a CRX, they can be made louder without.

In a 1989 Crx

My box is like 4.5 CF Interchangable ports tuned to 36 hz for daily and tuned to 53hz for Comp.

I know that the box is a little small for the subs but I could not go any bigger and still be under the window line.

I'm hitting a 148.1 outlaw and 147.7 legal. I want higher numbers. Would it be dumb to build a wall?

I have to powermaster xs 925 and My voltage stays to about 13.5. Any other help would be great.

Thanks all

It was dumb to throw 2-15"s in that small enclosure(no offense). You will get louder with one 15 or 2-12"s in that enclosure, your choking the life out of those 15"s.

Edited by jay-cee

In a 1989 Crx

Thanks all

It was dumb to throw 2-15"s in that small enclosure(no offense). You will get louder with one 15 or 2-12"s in that enclosure, your choking the life out of those 15"s.

If I go over the window line do you think I could get enough CF with another box?

Building a wall in a CRX is pretty much pointless..kind of like taking a Lamborghini off roading..it just shouldn't be done.

You would have been much better off with a pair of 12's in that car.

Building a wall in a CRX is pretty much pointless..kind of like taking a Lamborghini off roading..it just shouldn't be done.

Okay i was wrong on size of the box. Is is 32X30X15 so thats 8.3 CUFT before displacement and ports. Is that still real small>

just wondering how your keeping your voltage up that good with the crunch amp and just a d925.

I have a optima yellowtop under the hood and 2 d925 in the back

Okay i was wrong on size of the box. Is is 32X30X15 so thats 8.3 CUFT before displacement and ports. Is that still real small>

Well how big is the box after displacement (ports, subs and bracing) and we can go from there to tell you if the box is to small but we will see. If the box's height is 15", width is 32" and depth is 30" then yeah this box might be on the small side because just with those numbers and sub displacemnt your already at 6.47ft^3 and thats not counting port area. I say rebuild the box for those two 15"s to get the most output from them, what are your max dimensions that you have to work with?

use one 15 in that 4 cubes you will increase ouput.

Sign in to follow this