Sign in to follow this  
onebadmonte

Cannot Update Signature

I'm trying to update my signature. I go to update profile the edit signature. I input the new info, the same about of lines. I hit save changes. Then I get this error: "[#10211] You may only use up to lines of text in your signature" Any thoughts? Thanks

I enountered the same issue yesterday.

PM me with what you want to change, and I will try to change it on the back end. In the mean time, this is the first we have heard of this. So we will get on it and find out if there is a bug in the update we did just a few days ago.

PM me with what you want to change, and I will try to change it on the back end. In the mean time, this is the first we have heard of this. So we will get on it and find out if there is a bug in the update we did just a few days ago.

I can wait until you get it figured out.

If we cannot get it, the software development team usually can, and they are well worth the money we pay for tech support.

PM sent. Leave it to me to voice up the one bug in this fine site. =[ Thanks for the help guys.

PM sent. Leave it to me to voice up the one bug in this fine site. =[ Thanks for the help guys.

Got it, no worries, as there are always a few bugs after a software upgrade. ;)

I found another one I think, it won't let me add or subtract reputaion points. It says I have used my quota for the day yet its been at leat a week sinceI have used it.

I found another one I think, it won't let me add or subtract reputaion points. It says I have used my quota for the day yet its been at leat a week sinceI have used it.

Oddly, I encounter this one as well.

This is also a bug-a-boo when we just moved from 3.0.0 to 3.0.2. Hopefully they can run through and fix the new bugs.