Sign in to follow this  
Nathan Potter

Who is SSA ?

Search done . No results found for 'who is ssa'.

Just want to know who is SSA, where just looking over the site i recognize some usernames from other sites yet never seen them with the product at shows they have attended.

I would love to see these subs in action considering the company is in my "backyard" and from what i can see so far the prices are "reasonable".

Hello Nathan, I have competed at a few of your Glen Burnie and Rising Sun competitons over the years. I have not brought production models of our SSA speakers to any of those shows, only prototypes of our drivers and a Mach5Audio prototype. Sometimes I was in a 92 Explorer, more recently with a black 96 Civic hatch. SSA is actually two people, Mark and myself (Aaron). If you have any questions about the products, shoot me a PM and I can answer them. I did want to make it to your most recent show this past weekend, but was unable to. :)

First the shows are all Matt now, he just owes a little bit more money on the light towers,

Been on the debate on getting back into competing but i do have to work within a budget. (as if who doesn't)

rest is in PM