shizzzon

Project Natal, Next Gen Video Gaming coming soon!

I've must have been out of the loop for a while...

Any of you guys heard about this new device by Microsoft?

They are releasing it as a new console at the end of 2010 for a projected price of $499 or an addon for your current xbox360 system for approximately $200-$300...

If you haven't heard about this.. i suggest searching for project natal.... the next gen of gaming.

www.kickasskungfu.net presented it earlier than microsoft but they are out of the country.

Microsoft has now brought it home to us US people.

Project Natal is like the Wii but without any controllers and FAR FAR more advanced! You can bring objects with you in the game that support it and when fighting somebody... you better be fit because if you can't roundhouse or other crazy moves.. i don't know what to tell ya, lol.

Project Natal, since i've yet to hear from Nintendo or Sony, may be what changes gaming to a whole new level.

You want to see a glimpse of real-time gaming interactivity?

Check this video out-

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dWnZOseA3Lw

So, just how much of your body get's used in the game? All of it? check here-

Showing the true capability of this new technology for video gaming compared to the Nintendo Wii (i think MS is talkin ****) :) -

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vTtlM0v7iLs

And then finally... the final video showing all sorts of different interactivity...

This is going to be the best motion capture made. PS and Wii will have no chance

I don't know. . . . I like my Wii, but I'd rather go the old-fashioned route. IF I want to play football, I'll go out and play football. If I want to play a football game, I'd rather grab a controller and sit down and play.

I don't know. . . . I like my Wii, but I'd rather go the old-fashioned route. IF I want to play football, I'll go out and play football. If I want to play a football game, I'd rather grab a controller and sit down and play.

I think the point of Project Natal is innovation and doing what nobody else has done. this is just a gateway into the future of video recongnition. this and the hologram projectors is going to change alot.

agreed. i think this would be cool to watch, or maybe spend a 100 bucks on to upgrade my 360, but i would NEVER spend 500 bucks on something like that. im much more satisfied with sitting on my ass with a controller in my hand and a headset around my head. i just think itd be something to look at or play at a rich friends house, never something i would actually buy... just my .02