Sign in to follow this  
michaelmr.FI

Fi BL 18 wattage

I HAVE GOT A FI BL 18 THAT EVERYONE TELLS ME TO GET A BIGGER AMP FOR IT, IM RUNNING A KICKER KX 1200.1 THAT PUTS OUT ABOUT 1300 RMS.

I THINK THE BL 18 IS ONLY 1000 RMS SO I DONT BELIEVE I WOULD NEED A BIGGER AMP WOULD I? :WTFBubble:

THIS SUB HITS 143 ON TONES IS THAT GOOD NUMBERS FOR IT? :shrug:

Yeah thats a good amp, if your looking for better perfomance or numbers than it might be time for a box change.

Stop typing in all caps.

Stop typing in all caps.

i agree with the box change idea its a hatchback box where the back seat used to be in my ext cab chevy, as for the comment on my typing what does it matter to you HOW I TYPE

Stop typing in all caps.

i agree with the box change idea its a hatchback box where the back seat used to be in my ext cab chevy, as for the comment on my typing what does it matter to you HOW I TYPE

Because its part of n00b forum rules...

Stop typing in all caps.

Because its part of n00b forum rules...

Nobody wants to read all caps either, rather annoying.

You arent going to get much help with the attitude you have going.

Stop typing in all caps.

Because as a moderator I have a responsibility to uphold the standards of the board. Check out number 20 of the membership rules. If you don't agree with them, you can take your questions elsewhere.

Sign in to follow this