Sign in to follow this  
dkish5

What high's and 6x9's to go with 18BTL

Just got the BTL fully loaded 18" in. it's in a transmission line box in the back of my envoy XL. taking up all my trunk space along with the removal of the third row. being powered with Audio Que's 2200D amp. was wondering what comps i should be looking at for my doors and im putting a row of 6x9's facing forward behind the headrests of the second row on top of the box for some extra midbass. was wondering if anyone could give me a hand? not looking to spend over 300 for each set of comps and ill drop probably around the same for the 6x9 pairs. i've been looking at the kappa perfect 6.1's by infinity and audioque's component sets. thanks for the help.

-d.kish

I have polk audio component sets in the front and coaxials in the back doors. I don't have experience with a lot of highs, but these sound great to me and keep up with the bass.

Just got the BTL fully loaded 18" in. it's in a transmission line box in the back of my envoy XL. taking up all my trunk space along with the removal of the third row. being powered with Audio Que's 2200D amp. was wondering what comps i should be looking at for my doors and im putting a row of 6x9's facing forward behind the headrests of the second row on top of the box for some extra midbass. was wondering if anyone could give me a hand? not looking to spend over 300 for each set of comps and ill drop probably around the same for the 6x9 pairs. i've been looking at the kappa perfect 6.1's by infinity and audioque's component sets. thanks for the help.

-d.kish

i am running an 18" btl also and i recently asked the same question you are asking and i am also probably gonna be useing an envoy.

what i decided to do was run a 2-way active setup for my front stage and from what i have heard and read i wont need any rear fillers.

you should look into doing the same thing

for mids i will probobly useing mli-65 mach 5 audio mids

i am still undecided on what highs i am useing

a 2-way active setup is mid/high in each door upfront run to an amp

i am useing a sax-100.4

if you do something like that i think you would be happy!!

i am still kind of new but i think this would work out for you

this is just my opinion. i hope this helps you

good luck

Edited by hove

Sign in to follow this