Sign in to follow this  
Fonzi

Jntar

How do you like those CV subs you are using, those fit nicely into the cheap 10 im looking to get for my friend. He has 130watts rms and a 1cuft sealed box.

How do you like those CV subs you are using, those fit nicely into the cheap 10 im looking to get for my friend. He has 130watts rms and a 1cuft sealed box.

I love them. Great sub for ~$70. With any 10" with only 100-200 watts, he really shouldnt expect LOUD bass, but the CVs can and do have decent output while sounding CLEAN in .8-1.2cu.ft. I really cant tell you to buy them because that would be my opinion. I suggest going to a shop and listening to some of their subs then going online and finding an online dealer with warranty for cheaper. ;)

Honestly hes getting a sub without hearing chit, Im not taking him sub shopping lol. Plus he has a Baja 10 :Doh: in the box right now, so anything will be a vast improvement in both output and sound. Obviously it wont have a ton of output with a 100 watts, I just wanted to know what you thought of them.