bigrank916

Why is salvia not illegal?

yeah i know what your saying and i agree is some crazy stuff

but what i mean t by doing it outside is that people freak out and start running with out knowledge of whats real or not.

had a friend who said his face was dripping like if was a candle and another who just out of nowhere thought she was on a roller coaster

but another of an offer to do it again no thanks

Exactly. Fuck that!

Ive only done it once, and Ive seen about 14 others do it. so far I dont think anyone could hurt themselves physically because noone ever did more than start drooling and sit down, or get on the ground and crawl a few feet, or try and sit on the wall-fall down-get up and try and try again, etc.....

I just saw myself inside of this revolving circle of neon lights and people yelling. but it felt like i was completely sober/thinking clearly inside this and was focusing on it and could always slow it down and almost stop it before I lost control and it sped up. I was literally thinking that Id be stuck in there forever and people would have to wheel me around, feed me, and wipe my ass because id never be normal again. I dont remember the way in or out of the trip either. I was told I looked very pissed off and was just rotating my head like I was looking around in circles the entire time. this was 15x I think, and mixed with weed, and 3 nice hits before it took hold of me.

I have yet to see anyone do it again, except one kid did it twice. Ill never do it again. thought about it for a while because I thought maybe the 2nd time around Id know it would end and could enjoy the trip, but never went through with it. this was quite a while back, never even heard of 100x, 20x was the worst there was(that I knew of anyways). cant imagine the 100x... NO THANKS!

bro its illegal here in illinois as of january 1, 2008 i believe. i did it on my 17th bday when it was legal (nov 1, 2007), and remember it being on the news on new years that it is now illegal. so im sure if its illegal in illinois, its probably illegal in at least a few other states. but i do agree, that is one fuuuuckd up drug. we were smoking it in my buddy's car and he thought he was on a rollercoaster lmfao. i hallucinated a very odd image, combining circus lights and the attack "fire blast" from the gameboy game pokemon (strange i know). It only lasts between 10 to 30 mins though. and it tastes like ass.

ok guys this is how i see it . one the salvia is legal in so and so states but obviously your not going to smoke it while driving :WTFBubble:. two is almost the same as beer once you have too much :bull: happens and some people smoke it out outside their house and thats the wrong way to do it since everything surrounding you becomes a cartoon "from people saying how it feels" :chat:. when i did it i was in a dark room with some weird posters lol that light up with a black light :fing34: didnt took a huge hit just normal and i just stared at the drawing for like 4 minutes lol and i keep saying alright im good now then 5 seconds later oh :bull: im still on it so is either how careful you are like every other objects that can cause injures from a rock to a gun

Hopefully you wont do it while driving. But with kids these days you never know. Hell when I was in high school I knew I guy who used to huff whipits when he drove! One time I was following this guy and he did it at a stop sign and hit the person in front of him and pushed them into the intersection because he was doin the "fish". People do all kinds of stupid shit even though they know its retarded to do so.

Its nothing like getting drunk either. I can have a twelve pack and still function knowing the consequences of the dos and donts. If I pick up that rock or gun, I know what I can do with it and what will happen. I took one, single hit of salvia and thought, "Im never coming back." Ive never thought that on any kind of drug before. Apples and oranges dude.

Outside is the wrong way to do it? I dont think there is a right way to do it. There is no directions on the baggy for shits sake! Hell, the one I smoked didnt say anything on the bag besides; salvia 20x, $39.95. Its like "no, thats not how you shoot up black beauty. You have to put it in at a 73 degree angle! Once it hits your bloodstream you will be high either way. WTF?

All Im saying is, it doesnt matter your drug experience, how big you are, if you take 1 or 5 hits, or if you smoke it with the soothing sound of Bob Ross. It will trip you out severely and there isnt a thing you can do about it.

i know it may sound weird, and i dont know why it is, but there really is a certain way to smoke it. you cant roll a joint or a blunt with it, it just simply wont work. i have no idea why. me and my friends rolled a small joint of it and smoked it, and nothing happened to us at all, no buz whatsoever. we googled it and found that it wont get you fucked up if roll it up and smoke it. so we packed a bowl, each took 1 or 2 hits, and were super fuckd up. idk if a bong would work or not, i just know that a bowl does work, and blunt/joint does not.

what do you load your bong with? I know I used to load a "bowl" in mine, and yes I know for a fact it works that way.