Sign in to follow this  
Gioia69

possibly illegally selling fi?

so i was talkin to one of my buddies that sells car audio in a retail store, and when i told him i got a FI BL he goes so did you get it at the shop in rockford? (rockford, IL). and i go no... i bought it factory direct, the only way you can buy it new. and he said o well theres a shop in rockford that sells Fi. so either hes misinformed or someones buying factory direct then sellin it for a lil more. if this shop is actually doing this, is that illegal?

nobody can sell Fi because they are made to order

It could easily be done, it's possible.

No..

Only place you can get Fi is direct. If somebody is ordering them and trying to mark them up for a profit that is their own business...

Regardless there are no dealers.

maybe he ment AA

No..

Only place you can get Fi is direct. If somebody is ordering them and trying to mark them up for a profit that is their own business...

Regardless there are no dealers.

okay. i just didnt know if they HAD to be be an authorized dealer to legally sell it. I didn't know if there was some sort of rule or law that could let you prosecute against unauthorized dealers. But i figured that if it was illegal, that you guys would like to know about it.

EDIT: And yes i realize the only way you can get Fi is factory direct, thats why i was confused when my friend told me theres a shop selling your product. i thought you guys might not be okay with it, and that it might be illegal, and since i want the best for the company that im a fan of, i figured id let you guys know...

Edited by Gioia69

Get me the contact information of the shop

Nick@ficaraudio.com

what town do you live in? i live right here in dekalb, by rockford, and have never heard of any shops around here selling Fi. that'd be interesting.

No I meant..get me the information of the shop.

Wasn't aware that internet jargon has to be politically correct...

:P

Sign in to follow this