porkchop

update on Alex(chops grandson)

that lil dude is so cool he is big and doing gr8 cant nothing hold him down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

That's great news!

thanks too all of our friends, it feels good to have so many care about his well being...

chop

Chop, I wish your grandson the best...

First off, sorry I'm a little late on this post - I had to watch my young brother whom I cared for since birth suffer from a skin condition much like your grandson's... for the first two years of his life his body was completely covered in bleeding sores much like you describe, which caused him constant pain and suffering... eventually diagnosed as "infant eczema" which we were understandably reluctant to accept such a simple diagnosis... we went through the same process erring on the side of caution and limiting his contact to potential allergens, foreign irritants, etc, etc but nothing helped appreciably... the only thing I can suggest which eased the irritation even a bit was oatmeal baths... he eventually grew out of it when he was a toddler.

I hope your grandson's condition clears up much sooner than that however, all you can do is keep faith in the medical professionals and trust their judgment.. I'm sure he will be better soon..

I'll keep him in my prayers, keep us updated on his well-being..

Edited by CadillacMatt