Sign in to follow this  
david in germany

SD1v2's again :)

Ok I am runnign the single SD1v2 sealed in my MINI and it sounds great! I also have 4 more and was thinking about running them ported off of a 1000d or a 1200d in my wifes car or my 4runner. Any suggestions for a ported enclosure for 4 of them? I have 2 4" areo's to use, how much airspace for the set?

Thanks all!

David

1.5 cubes each

Thanks Sir!

If I run them common chamber do you think I can get away with running them in about 4.5f3^ or so?

Yes since that is the same as 1.5Ft^3 each, just make sure that 4.5Ft^3 is after displacements (subs, port and bracing if any).

1.5 cubes each

Thanks Sir!

If I run them common chamber do you think I can get away with running them in about 4.5f3^ or so?

Yes since that is the same as 1.5Ft^3 each, just make sure that 4.5Ft^3 is after displacements (subs, port and bracing if any).

How can 1.5 x 4 be the same as 4.5? or am I missing something?

1.5 cubes each

Thanks Sir!

How can 1.5 x 4 be the same as 4.5? or am I missing something?

I damn sure didnt even read that you wanted 4 ported my bad, you could run them in that size enclosure and use more power to get them going but you will be close to choking them. Three in that size box will do better than 4 would since that box size is whats recommended.

Sign in to follow this