Sign in to follow this  
subw123

which would you choose

im probly going with the audiopipe 3000 what do you guys think? and does anybody know where i can buy a stesom 5k2d

From what i hear stetsom is pretty good and so is the Audiopipe 3000.1D is good also and it does rated power than some....

keep in mind some of stetsom higher power ampliers are made for SPL only and not a daily system. when you e-mail that person be sure to make sure that amp is able to hand daily rather then just spl! and i can't vouche for audiopipe b/c i have never used one myself but i am sure other ppl on here have!

I would look into the soundstream xxx-6500d. it does suck alot of current, but it puts out with the right electrical system

Is this for competition or daily? Do you have the current to power an amp over 2000+ watts?

im probly going with the audiopipe 3000 what do you guys think? and does anybody know where i can buy a stesom 5k2d

Please give us more information, read noob posting guidelines before posting again.

keep in mind some of stetsom higher power ampliers are made for SPL only and not a daily system. when you e-mail that person be sure to make sure that amp is able to hand daily rather then just spl! and i can't vouche for audiopipe b/c i have never used one myself but i am sure other ppl on here have!

i never had a problem with mine ... i have 4 of the 14 k2 d's running daily no problem .. play's tunes like no other right battery power is all it takes ... 12 volt baby teehee