i am sure they are stable as long as you have the eletrcial to back it up!!! feed it a steady voltage and away you go!

The reason i was asking is because i want to replace my 2 rf 4000.1bd amps with one cactus 7kw amp and run it at 14.4 volts or so....

:( you aren't getting off on a good foot Aaron, read the guidelines and follow them

Well if im doing something wrong correct me by all means.... im new here so a little help would do good....

there are these rules which ppl shoudl all follow is what they are getting at. they recommend you first invest some time in the noob posting guild before posting!

and at 14.4 steady volts i would imagine that amp would output rated power plus!! but dont' let the voltage fall to low or you will be crying!

some light reading for you!

and

Which were referenced to you 3 times now. Read them AND follow. :(

You definately wont get any help that way man. Just read the guidelines and try to follow them the best you can. Research what you want to know first. The come here and ask the appropriate questions. Dont forget to have a little patience too. That helps the most.

ok cool understood but i am a short tempered person which is sometimes inpatient but thanks anyways,.....btw whats with all the you gotta do this and do that crap?

ok cool understood but i am a short tempered person which is sometimes inpatient but thanks anyways,.....btw whats with all the you gotta do this and do that crap?

If you understand then you should know that when someone posts here, we all tell them what they should do with their system and how we think they should listen to it. Its clearly up to us, not you, what happens to your radio.

So...do this and that and you will be fine.

So people like you who have questions can get the right answer instead of just throwing some BS out there. Its easy man just follow the rules and make your life and everyone else's that much more easy. Thats a personal problem and something you need to work on, never let your emotions get the best of you (that's a females trait).