Sign in to follow this  
SLAYER6669

Check out my vette wheels

Bought these at the beginning of the summer and I love them.. The whole car is getting painted in a couple weeks (nose damage) w00t.gif

I've just replaced the whole entire suspension, the wheels, T56 6-speed trannie I guess it's been well over a year since that swap, maybe two, and replaced the entire stereo system too as well as many other things..

comparedprokitlowered.jpg

Yes, I know, I do need bigger brakes, but these were done about two years ago and while my car is my daily driver, I don't drive a huge amount so these are staying until they wear out.

It's still gonna remain blue, probably similar to what it is now. Blue is my favorite color.. i wanna try to find something a little more deeper blue to it.. a touch darker maybe.. But overall the same color.

:huh: love the vette wheels. Where ever did you get that idea?? don't think i'm ready to get rid of mine yet, but as it appears, looks I have no choice now. HEHE, anyways, your car has come along way though. Can't wait to see new paint on it.

hey slayer, whats your next performance step?

I wanna get a new motor eventually, or rebuild this one.. Either a forged 355 with a procharger, or I may just do a 383 along with a full new exhaust.. Right now I'm about to get the car painted (it goes in 1 week from today), then the next things I wanna do is get a 4thgen rear, and have that T56 rebuilt along with a new master/slave cylinder and I'm gonna stop for a while.. I literally blow every penny I make on the car and I think I wanna just hang on to some cash for a while..

yeah maybe save some cash :blink: