Quick_Kid

whored to post

I am not capable of selling this yet, might even be a scammer as I just whored my way up to be able to post this.

upload to something like photobucket, and then copy the %7Boption%7D link they give you and then paste it into a post.

just get a hatch like an integra or something and throw that 15 in there. just make sure you at least get the gsr so that after you have that monster in a huge box, all that weight will only slow you down to about a non vtec.

upload to something like photobucket, and then copy the %7Boption%7D link they give you and then paste it into a post.

just get a hatch like an integra or something and throw that 15 in there. just make sure you at least get the gsr so that after you have that monster in a huge box, all that weight will only slow you down to about a non vtec.

thanks for helping me post a pic i hope i can get rid off the heavy monster i have a 05 spec v and its killing my gas mileage lol

ah, I hate those damn spec v's.

well, not really but I used to have modded hondas and now im in a bad spot with money and drive a junker while a buddy has a spec v and I always get to hear from his wife how "fast" their car is. because the closest thing to speed I have right now is the wifes 01 accord w/ intake and exhaust and its not enough to keep up with a spec v(I/H/E). I wouldnt have thought they had the room in their trunk for one of these though. but I guess if you want it to fit that bad theres always a way.

Im gonna have to put a H22 in my 93 I guess. lol

anyways good luck on the sale.

Topic removed, you whored your way to your posts and that is not acceptable.