Today is not a good day. i got my remote gain yesterday i installed it today.. also The plan was to finally have my subs back. i got my DC's back from rusty. and was happy to slap once again...

i opened the box and one was broken:( i called rusty and he is so nice... but

that's another story.

i was hooking up one of the dcs to see if it works and i heard a hum it then everything turn off.. not the car but my amps and the music....

so i check the fuse in the front and its blown. i replace it and then my rf250.2 turns on. but not the merlin??

i took out the merlin and seen the fuses are blown.. so i replace them....

and then when i hooked it up again.. i heard the hum again and the fuses on the merlin blow!!

so i replace the fuses and i disconnect the power from the rf 250.2

i connect the positive in the merlin and nothin. so then i put the negative. a few sparks.....

then when i put the remote back on.. the amp starts to humm real loud.. but i just take the remote out before it blows the fuses...

so yeah is it blown?

i hooked up my rf 250.2 and it seems fine..

i check my ground and nothing....

i even but another cheap-o amp and that works???

any help would be appreciate

btw my system is

2 12's level 4 powered by merlin md 3d

hertz comps powered by the rf 250.2

and a stinger sp1500d in the front..

Sounds like the amp is bad. had the same thing happen to one of my customers JL amp. kept blowing fuses when the car was turned on. replaced the amp and everything was fine.

Sounds like the amp is bad. had the same thing happen to one of my customers JL amp. kept blowing fuses when the car was turned on. replaced the amp and everything was fine.

can i fix it?? or do i have to get it repaired??

can i fix it?? or do i have to get it repaired??

It's internal. if it's under warranty, send it in. if not, do whats more economic for you, replace it or fix it.